Best wax training & wax products to use (vegan)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
I’m looking for the best female intimate waxing course. Initially I thought Kim lawless but I know her wax isn’t vegan , not that I have to use the same wax... just thought I’d get a feel for good courses as it’s something I’d like to do eventually

I did Kim's course back in 2015 and loved it. As far as products go I use outback organics. Their true blue and eucalyptus strip waxes are vegan and so is their opal hot wax. All of their before and after products are vegan too.
Outback also do their own waxing courses and there is also axiom wax training who are great.
Andy from Axiom has also recently brought out a strip and a hot wax called just wax expert that are both vegan and can be purchased in Sallys stores if you'd prefer to buy in a shop than online.
I hope this helps
X

I did Kim's course back in 2015 and loved it. As far as products go I use outback organics. Their true blue and eucalyptus strip waxes are vegan and so is their opal hot wax. All of their before and after products are vegan too.
Outback also do their own waxing courses and there is also axiom wax training who are great.
Andy from Axiom has also recently brought out a strip and a hot wax called just wax expert that are both vegan and can be purchased in Sallys stores if you'd prefer to buy in a shop than online.
I hope this helps
X
Yes thank you!
I’m tempted by Kim L but thinks it’s a bit cheaper to train with outbacks but I really want good training... so hard one

Get the best training you can afford, it’s what you go on to do with it that counts. The wax you use once you are working is the important part.

I trained with KL and use Jax Wax from Adam & Eve Distribution. Very happy with both :)

I trained with The Elite Wax Group and I use their wax. The training was excellent and you don’t have to get into ridiculous positions. The wax is also Vegan so it’s a win win

Outback organics training is excellent and Claire is great. The wax is great - used in Harrods, Urban Retreat and Duncan Ballantine, or at least it was when I switched. It's also very economical in use. The aftercare products are excellent also.

Waxu wax is vegan, their training is excellent also. You can buy waxu from salons direct now.

Yes thank you!
I’m tempted by Kim L but thinks it’s a bit cheaper to train with outbacks but I really want good training... so hard one
Did you do the training with Kim Lawless?

Latest posts

Back