Best waxing course in London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have decided to learn waxing,brazillian and hoolywood waxing . what is the best course?

I am a mobile, would I need to buy a portable bed or could I wax on the clients bed or couch to start off?

Thank you :p

If you turned up to do my legs and asked me to jump on the sofa or bed I'm sorry but I'd be waving you on your merry way...

Best waxing course I've done was with Andy from Axiom - he does beginners classes too I think.. Absolutely superb. You DO get what you pay for...

If this helps, I trained with Gateway Workshops [SIZE=+1]and I found the course to be excellent, there was only 6 of us. I have attended training with other companies and they have far too many people but Gateway limit their numbers which is great.

The tutors are very passionate and professional and took her time to answer all questions and the demonstrations were excellent. It was a lovely group and we all worked well together. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]My day was one day however Gateway tell us that if we feel one day was not enough we can go back and repeat our day again free of charge! pretty good! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]I didn't need it as the group was small everything was well covered , I left feeling confident, but it is good to know I can go back if needed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]:green:

[/SIZE]

Kim Lawless, I would love to train with her! I trained at college and would happily train with her for further waxing treatments I want to offer in the future :)

Kim's brilliant, my whole business is now Brazilians/Hollywoods due to her training. Best money I've ever spent.

Just to say this is an old thread, and the OP has been absent since September last year.

Kim's brilliant, my whole business is now Brazilians/Hollywoods due to her training. Best money I've ever spent.
Is the Kim Lawless training honestly so much better than any other. I need to book on a Hot Wax course as soon as possible

Hi Guys I am training with Kim tomorrow as a first time water, do I need to take anything with me?

Yes you need to take 3 things..

1 Yourself
2 A positive attitude
3 Be prepared to enjoy your day..

The best waxing training I have ever had Quick.. Quick !

Thank you so much for the reply! I am little apprehensive but SO looking forward to it..x

Thank you so much for the reply! I am little apprehensive but SO looking forward to it..x

I was the same nervous excitement as didn't know what to expect... but thought the training was just fab... I'll never forget when Kim first showed us her technique & thinking "wow...wow...wow" lol

Best training I have ever done reshaped the whole direction of my business

Good luck let us know what you think!

Waxperts!!!!

With the lovely Nina at creative academy London! Near Edgware Road.

Classes are very small only 2/3 students and you cover all areas, including all the bikinis?

Hi Loveleelady, I had a great day but so much to take in as I am new to waxing. Kim certainly knows her stuff. Nearly everyone else was doing Ladies Intimate training tomorrow, maybe I should have gone for it too, just didn't know if I could handle it all at once!!
But I will definitely book in for it soon x

Hey when I went to Kim I did her Boot Camp.. full male body AND male intimate.
Talk about a full day but it was great !!;)

But glad you enjoyed it !!

Wow! Your head must have been buzzing..could you remember it all afterwards?
It's my ageing brain I'm thinking of..

I did think WTF after.. but as time passed all the pieces quickly fell back into place.
My brain is aged as well :confused:

Latest posts

Back