Best waxing course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyc22

Reaction score
Hi. I have my semi perm eyelash course tomorrow and I want to book a waxing course can any one advise me who to go with to do the course. Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where about are you, how far are you willing to travel, what is your budget and how much do you want to learn?

There are many great trainers around the country.

I am in the lancashire area and I dont mind the price aslong as good course

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can recommend kim lawless, shes fab, if u dont mind travelling but will b worth it! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can recommend Andy at www.learnmalewaxing.co.uk in Basingstoke/Reading. Nice small class sizes with plenty of personal attention.

I did the 2 day waxing boot camp. That covers body and intimate male waxing. I also just did the intimate female course too.

The boot camp is on a Monday and Tuesday and the intimate female course is on Wednesday. In 3 days you can be qualified in the lot.

The boot camp also includes a top-up day training to be taken within a year of qualifying and a day at a marketing seminar.

Worth the price.

He provides the models and the custard creams!

I did my male intimate waxing with Andy many years ago. And my female intimate with Sara last year (also an Axiom trainer).

Models and huge manuals provided!

Mat

What type of waxing?

Kim lawless hands down. You'll leave super confident x

Another vote for Andy, can't rate this guy enough he is excellent!

I did mine with Joe90, in Altrincham. She is a great trainer! I did warm & hot wax.

Im yet to do the intimate course.

Her salon is Sanctuary 12, in Timperly. Price list is on her website. Xx

Latest posts

Back