Best waxing kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess O’Shea

Reaction score
I just completed an eyebrow course and am due to be doing a warm and hot waxing course in the next month, so I want to find the best waxing pot or kit for me to buy.

I am mobile so nothing to huge.
My budget is I don't want to buy something too expensive but not too cheap either.

I have heard that Hive is a good brand but didn't know which one would be the best?

Any help would be appreciated?
Thank you
x

Following this as I’m in the exact same boat as you! X

Jess,

Who are you doubt the waxing course with ? As of like to do one aswel .

Thanks

Jess,

Who are you doubt the waxing course with ? As of like to do one aswel .

Thanks

I did it with a local salon but salon services do good ones too. x

I did it with a local salon but salon services do good ones too. x

Thanks.. Sorry about the typo .. Just realised now!! .
How did you go abouts doing it at your local salon? And your insurance recognised it ? As i need some where local to mysef too.

Thanks.. Sorry about the typo .. Just realised now!! .
How did you go abouts doing it at your local salon? And your insurance recognised it ? As i need some where local to mysef too.

I am insured through Salon Gold they know I'm training and going through courses. I have a salon close to me that also runs an academy so they regularly put on courses.

Have you had experience with gateway

Yeah I’ve done 4 courses in the last 4 months :) they’re all accredited courses. Done in groups of 4-8 depending which course you do. Most are day courses, but if you don’t feel that you get it straight away, you can go back free of charge within 6 months. It’s not a certificate happy company, if your tutor feels that you’re not safe doing the treatment or again, you’re just not getting it, then they won’t give you the certificate x

Yeah I’ve done 4 courses in the last 4 months :) they’re all accredited courses. Done in groups of 4-8 depending which course you do. Most are day courses, but if you don’t feel that you get it straight away, you can go back free of charge within 6 months. It’s not a certificate happy company, if your tutor feels that you’re not safe doing the treatment or again, you’re just not getting it, then they won’t give you the certificate x

Brilliant thank you. will go with gateway.. what courses have you done?

I’ve done acrylic, gel extension, spray tanning and Indian head massage x

Latest posts

Back