Best way for colour training! Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabiofiocca

Reaction score
so I completed my nvq2 4 years ago, and have been out of hairdressing since then (maybe the odd job here and there) and wanting to get back into it, however ! I'm confused as to which place I should retrain with for colours/cutting ! Looked on salon services and Alan Howard as can only do short/part time/evening courses as I work full time,

Anyone know of anytbing in the north west? Someone that is reputable ? There's so many places out there that offer training but can't find reviews,

Thanks !

so I completed my nvq2 4 years ago, and have been out of hairdressing since then (maybe the odd job here and there) and wanting to get back into it, however ! I'm confused as to which place I should retrain with for colours/cutting ! Looked on salon services and Alan Howard as can only do short/part time/evening courses as I work full time,

Anyone know of anytbing in the north west? Someone that is reputable ? There's so many places out there that offer training but can't find reviews,

Thanks !

Matrix have Happy Hour courses which are cheap. I'm going to be taking a fudge intro course for £25

Matrix have Happy Hour courses which are cheap. I'm going to be taking a fudge intro course for £25
You're going for Fudge then??

You're going for Fudge then??

I'm going to see how the course goes, try a few shades, and go from there :)

£25 isn't a great loss if I don't like it, plus education is education

Latest posts

Back