Best way to display nail art when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahmorg1

Reaction score
I have currently done my nail art on wheel style displays, but I wish I hadn't because they are not very strong.

I would like to bunch my designs together so that things like all the flower designs are together, all the black and white are together, etc.

Can anyone give advice on how to display and bunch together if you are mobile.

It has been suggested before to put each design on an orange stick and transport in a pot.

I am happy to receive any suggestions, because I don't want to have to do them all again.

thanks
Sarah

I should add I have around 140 different designs, so that something suits everyones style.

Mine are on picture frames, stuck on the glass with a dot of blue tack, or you could photograph them and have a small album with you.

I have 3 wheels (similar to your pic) with different designs on them.

But, as you have so many, an idea that has been suggested on another thread ages ago, was to drill a small hole in each of the nails using your nail piercing tool, then thread them together on some wire or thread and tie the ends together.

a lot of peeps use cd covers , i aint a big nail art person but am doing a kids party soon so am gonna have to do some designs , lol x

a lot of peeps use cd covers , i aint a big nail art person but am doing a kids party soon so am gonna have to do some designs , lol x

I love the idea of cd covers, it leaves the protected and easy to carry, fantastic idea.

I have done some kids designs, so if you want some ideas then please give me your email address and I will be happy to share.

Thanks
Sarah

oooh thanks hun , i need all the help i can get , haha my email is
[email protected]

thanks again xx

Hi Dee

I have sent you an email to your hotmail account with some designs, hope they help.

Thanks
Sarah

Hi

What i use to for my designs are the small ring binder folders with the clear sleeves in. I cut out a square bit of card to put in them then glue my designs (I use a hot glue gun) to either side of the card. You can get quite a lot of designs in one folder and order them how you want.

Hth's

Jessie

Thanks JessieBee that idea is helpful too.

I use an artist pallet (kidney shaped black with hole in it for artist thumb) glue nails to it all around the edges and work in to the middle. I can fit a lot of nails.

I should add I have around 140 different designs, so that something suits everyones style.

how about just taking a couple and putting it in say ....a flower vase?.....this way you could show clients a sample of what you can do without overwhelming them with 140 .......or how about just taking the ones you have made up for the different "season" or " occasion" ?

:)I have been doing the same as you but now have some flat boards and am going to start using size 1 and sticking them to orange sticks with blue tac (bought today) so that I can remove finished nails and then to stick on the board. Your nails look great.

I have currently done my nail art on wheel style displays, but I wish I hadn't because they are not very strong.

I would like to bunch my designs together so that things like all the flower designs are together, all the black and white are together, etc.

Can anyone give advice on how to display and bunch together if you are mobile.

It has been suggested before to put each design on an orange stick and transport in a pot.

I am happy to receive any suggestions, because I don't want to have to do them all again.

thanks
Sarah

like the other girls i use cd cases...really handy and will protect the tips too

This is going to sound crap but it actually looks quite good (IMO obviously).

I get a gift bag, something to do with the season then put designs on tips and glue them onto wooden kebab skewers cut to different lengths. I then stick them in playdoh pots within the bag. You have to take a small amount of care transporting it but it looks really effective and when the bag starts to look tatty just buy another. HTH's

:) I went to the photograph shop and asked them for all their empty film boxes, they hold between ten and twelve nails, they have lids and you can through them around without damage, and small enough for you to have a couple of boxes, also they are free.

I also use CD cases. I just get an empty one, use some wrapping paper as a back ground then blu tack the nails into place, that way i can change them, add more etc when i want to.

Attachments

• kids nailart.JPG
    kids nailart.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 6,862
CD Cases is definately the way to go for me, I can then have one case that has my xmas and easter designs in, one for my black and whites, one for my flowers, etc. It is such a fab idea and so effective, and like you all say, the tips are protected whilst being carried too.

Thanks for all the other suggestions too.

Latest posts

Back