Best ways of promoting new business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megamberxo

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently begun my own hair extension company, and as far as customers go, I just use my friends and their reccomendations at the moment, I use instagram but how to get customers attention, is what I really need help with.
Has anyone got any tips for promoting?

Hi, get some business cards if you haven't already and start handing them out to houses in your area, and advertise in local magazines

A good website is key. Everyone looks for everything online these days.

I've found it really hard as I started in march and still not getting a lot of clients, it takes a while to build it up but I've been doing Facebook ads and got most of my clients from that, you can choose the budget and amount of time its on for depending on how many people you would like to see it, I did an instagram ad but didn't seem to get anything back from that one xx

I've found it really hard as I started in march and still not getting a lot of clients, it takes a while to build it up but I've been doing Facebook ads and got most of my clients from that, you can choose the budget and amount of time its on for depending on how many people you would like to see it, I did an instagram ad but didn't seem to get anything back from that one xx

Thank you. I tried the Facebook after this and have got a bit more attention then instagram.

Latest posts

Back