Best wet wall colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I'm so excited as my garage conversion if finally starting this morning after a lonnnnnggg year!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

I'm looking for advice on the best colour of Wet Wall to get as I'll be doing spray tans (in an en-suite/tan room!)

Also, I was thinking of having a white room with wallpaper on one wall, I was thinking maybe a grey&white damask type? But not sure & not sure where to get the best one?

All help/advice welcome!!
Thank you 😁😁😁😁

Hi! I share your excitement - my garage conversion to a home hair salon is half way through! Can't help re the wet wall but I'm having one wall wallpapered in a damask print from laura ashley - they do quite a few colours and do a couple of vinyl ones if you want it washable (although you can wipe them all down).

Good luck with it all! :)

Sent from my SM-T700 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi! I share your excitement - my garage conversion to a home hair salon is half way through! Can't help re the wet wall but I'm having one wall wallpapered in a damask print from laura ashley - they do quite a few colours and do a couple of vinyl ones if you want it washable (although you can wipe them all down).

Good luck with it all! :)

Sent from my SM-T700 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooohh I'm so excited for you!! Lol
I've picked 2 Laura Ashley papers today for one feature wall -
What do you think? Not sure which?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425934239.979046.jpg

The pic isn't great 😕

Ooh exciting! Bottom one stands out more. If it's a feature wall it's best to be a little bolder! xxxx

Ooh exciting! Bottom one stands out more. If it's a feature wall it's best to be a little bolder! xxxx

I know I thought that too!! But then the other one is more elegant?! Oohh I don't know!! Don't get me started on flooring! Lol and frames for certificates.... Plain glass frameless ones or actual framed ones. I'm thinking frameless as the CND certain are A3 size and I don't want frames to take up too much room on the wall. Oh the joys/ stress lol

Latest posts

Back