Betnovate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh you poor thing, i had (still got) pretty bad sm's and they still itch now (mainly when hot) some brill advice already given, keep your clothes loose or none at all over your bump, my sister used a sm cream by decleor afterwards and her sm's have more or less gone but at £30 a bottle it comes with a price, keep your chin up and i would defo go and see your midwife if you can't get any relief xxxxxx Hugs xxxxxx

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, in desperation.. the only cream I could find was a gigantic tub of Aqueous cream, which I have been dead against because it seemed to make my daughters skin worse (she was overdue and had dry cracked skin for a few weeks after birth) BUT I put my hand in the huge pot of COLD cream and slathered it all over me... I am at the point of bleeding now all over :cry: ... well, when I woke up this morning... the stretch marks weren't red or raised anymore... I cannot believe the difference... it is tremendous! It stung my arms and legs though, but helped my stretch marks?!

I am itching all over my hands/legs etc and using Oilatum now on them.. but hubby said the itching all over my body coincides with having a 100 year old ceiling ripped out the house... and my father in law said he thought it could be asbestos :eek:

I'd give anything to stop itching.... I swear the customers behind me in Boots were starting to itch too :lol:

Latest posts

Back