Better than sex...and no kidding lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well it is beleive me :o:wink2:

Good old Sunday roast with a nice joint ,veg and roasted tatties ....and of course for me its the Yorkshire pud lashed with beefstock gravy that particularly pops my cherrie.

But for me...the better than sex bit is....after this georgouse meal taking the still warm leftover yorkshire pudding and spreading jam on it and scoffing it down

Amazing no matter how full you are..theres always space for a pudding :o:o

So the question is peeps .....for you what is better than the title of this posting...if anything of course...if nothing please keep it to yourself :eek::eek::o:lol::lol::lol::hug:

Food, wine, walk in the park, going to work, hoovering, ironing, reading SG, playing with the kids, shopping....Just about anything.:o

Food, wine, walk in the park, going to work, hoovering, ironing, reading SG, playing with the kids, shopping....Just about anything.:o

as if reading SG wasnt bad enough but ........hoovering :eek::eek::eek:

me thinks you really need to get a life :o:eek::lol::lol::hug:

Actually thinking about it....Marry me :Love::Love:
...I just hate ironing:eek::eek::lol::hug:

I love food!!! So a lovely meal with my family is up there. X

Well it is beleive me :o:wink2:

Good old Sunday roast with a nice joint ,veg and roasted tatties ....and of course for me its the Yorkshire pud lashed with beefstock gravy that particularly pops my cherrie.

But for me...the better than sex bit is....after this georgouse meal taking the still warm leftover yorkshire pudding and spreading jam on it and scoffing it down

Amazing no matter how full you are..theres always space for a pudding :o:o

So the question is peeps .....for you what is better than the title of this posting...if anything of course...if nothing please keep it to yourself :eek::eek::o:lol::lol::lol::hug:

Sure you're not the Pregnant one....? LOL

Lol this topic has made me chuckle :)

Now I do like my food but sorry there is nothing better than sex ;)

A big bag of malteasers watching Saturday night telly!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Does a chocolate dipped Shemar Moore count?

Latest posts

Back