Better wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holsxx

Reaction score
Basically all I've got near me in Hertfordshire is Sally's which I'm just sick of the rude staff and that anyone can buy the stuff in there does anyone know any good online or near Hertfordshire wholesalers? I use goldwell thanks

I use Ellisons online wholesaler and have always found them to be quick and reliable. I'm afraid I'm not a hair/brow geek so I don't know if they supply the products you use but might be worth a try x

I use Hairways in Colchester a fair bit as they're the most local to me, but otherwise I use Ellisons & Salons Direct online and they've always been helpful and delivered promptly. I also mainly use Goldwell and between the two of them I can generally find what I'm after. There's a few other smaller ones online that I've used in the past but the names escape me and on my iPhone so can't check my email folders, will post them if I get chance to look. x

In hoddeston there is a capital hair and beauty wholesalers,, in Enfield there is chris and son too.

Salonsupplies.co.uk is my favourite :)

Okay great thanks guys will try some of these out!

Latest posts

Back