Beverly Beaute

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,was just interested to know if any body has ordered any stock from Beverly Beaute in the USA ,i recieved some files from them last week ,i filed the sides down on them the first time i used them,after about the fourth set of nails i used them on they were cutting my client left right n centre ...thank god it was only my sister in law...i have been advised by Ezflow not to buy from them as other techs have had problems with their stock,anybody else not been happy with their gear?:|

Hi Geeks,was just interested to know if any body has ordered any stock from Beverly Beaute in the USA ,i recieved some files from them last week ,i filed the sides down on them the first time i used them,after about the fourth set of nails i used them on they were cutting my client left right n centre ...thank god it was only my sister in law...i have been advised by Ezflow not to buy from them as other techs have had problems with their stock,anybody else not been happy with their gear?:|

As you have done an ezflow conversion course , can you not order your files from your local sub distributor ? as if you were to have any problems, you would be able to contact them and you would be able to have replacements quickly if there was some kind of maufacturing problem.
I personally havnt ordered from them as i use my local ezflow distributor but someone else might be able help RE problems with their stock.

Hazel

As you have done an ezflow conversion course , can you not order your files from your local sub distributor ? as if you were to have any problems, you would be able to contact them and you would be able to have replacements quickly if there was some kind of maufacturing problem.
I personally havnt ordered from them as i use my local ezflow distributor but someone else might be able help RE problems with their stock.

Hazel
Yes i have placed an order with Ezflow now,it was them that told me about some of the stock not being very good at BB,but Ezflow can do nothing about it.I dont think i will be ordering from BB no more,i thought i was on a good one as some of their stuff is cheaper,but obviously its better to buy from my supplier.:|

Latest posts

Back