Beware of selling stuff online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afterwards, I called hubby at work to tell him what had happened. He was in a meeting at the time, but took my call. The fella he was having the meeting with must have overheard, was horrified, and said he should go home. Hubby replied that I was more than a match for two thugs, and carried on the meeting.
Thankfully I'm extremely tough for such a little thing.
My clients have all enjoyed the story though today.

Afterwards, I called hubby at work to tell him what had happened. He was in a meeting at the time, but took my call. The fella he was having the meeting with must have overheard, was horrified, and said he should go home. Hubby replied that I was more than a match for two thugs, and carried on the meeting.

When he realised it was more serious and saw the bruising, what did he say?

Not much to be honest. I don't think he realises that I'm not made of cast iron.

Not much to be honest. I don't think he realises that I'm not made of cast iron.

I read your original post out to Mr TJ. He was furious xx

I doubt they'll be back for round two with the Lara Croft of the hairdressing world :)

I can't believe what I've just read!!
That is beyond words. I hope you're ok now, what a worthless couple of. #@*% I hope they get what's coming to them x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Am glad that you are ok. Thank you for sharing your story, it would certainly make me wary x

Oh my god you must be so shaken up, it makes you lose faith in decent people when things like this happen I an only imagine how terrified you must have been, hope your ok now and starting to get over your ordeal xx

Also it doesn't seem to mention did the police even take the names of these 2 animals?

Also it doesn't seem to mention did the police even take the names of these 2 animals?
Nope, the police were not at all interested. One of them moved his van as the police arrived, but the coppers seemed unwilling to get involved.

I would definitely put in a complaint about this persianista I know you may just want to leave it and try move on but this is ridiculous not even taking their names, they could done background checks and possibly found that they have history of this behaviour which I'm pretty sure they would x

That's awful, I also agree that you should take photographs of the bruising just in case you decide to take it further or if something else was to happen. I would also ask for the incident to be logged by the police and get the incident number if you haven't already so that it's documented, you may get a better response from a different police officer. Hope your feeling a bit better today, what a horrible thing to go through.

Annie xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back