Biab infill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all I’m just wondering if there’s many nail techs who just completely remove biab rather than infill? I’m not the greatest at infill 🙈

Welcome to the forum.

I remove BIAB totally. I don't use it on all of my nail clients , just a few with weak nails.

If you find it quicker then sure. But an efile definitely speeds things up so would highly recommend getting efile trained (by Willow Academy cos they're awesome!) x

I was asking as some of my clients say they have had infills for a year & never removed for fresh biab which to me seems bad practise. And then I’ve others that claim they get complete removal every 3 weeks. Is there a standard practise or is it preference of nail tech?

I was asking as some of my clients say they have had infills for a year & never removed for fresh biab which to me seems bad practise. And then I’ve others that claim they get complete removal every 3 weeks. Is there a standard practise or is it preference of nail tech?

No need to remove perfectly good, well adhered, product, it's acceptable to infill/rebalance. If there is any degredation, discolouration, lifting, cracking, etc. then a full removal and replace is best pratice. There is also the situation where some Tech insist on full replacement because it makes them more money.

Latest posts

Back