Bid On 'nailclass' For Children In Need!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
OK, it's that time of the year again and Children in Need will be on our screens on Friday 16 November!

We are going to auction a copy of Nailclass signed by Gigi herself and ALL the money will go to Children in Need. The book will also have a personal inscription to the successful bidder!!

As you know, Gigi is an icon within the industry and has helped thousand of people in their careers as nail techs. She spends hours on this site to assist others and bidding for this book is a great way to say a BIG THANK YOU to her for everything she has done and to help less fortunate people.

What does Gigi get out of it? Nothing - except knowing that people like you appreciate what she does and that you want to help others too.

What do you get out of it? A brilliant book. Satisfaction in knowing that you have helped somebody less fortunate. And we'll be sending details of the winner to the trade press (if you're happy with this) - so you get instant fame too!!!

So get bidding. Bids will end Midnight Friday 16th GMT.

What an excellent idea Nigel .... I already have a copy of Nailclass and it comes highly recommended to anyone wanting to get their hands on this fantastic industry bible of a book.

Keeping everything crossed that the Children in Need bids come flooding in too, as it's such a deserving cause.

I have one,but will deffinately be bidding. Is there a link ,where do i bid ?

A very generous thing to do IMHO :hug:

I have one,but will deffinately be bidding. Is there a link ?

A very generous thing to do IMHO :hug:

The bidding is done right here so everybody can see!!!

so bid away

£20 starting bid :D

ooh i'm in £30

Make it £50 ...that baby is SO mine:)

So close to xmas £60.00 last bid :cry:

It's a shame Gigi's in Spain, we could've bid for a set of her nails :cool:

She is back in Leeds the week beginning 25th Nov (lol sorry Gigi) :hug:

MY WORDS YOU GUYS I AM ASTOUNDED :eek: AT YOUR GENEROSITY.

I THINK WE WILL HAVE TO THROW IN SOME SURPRISE GOODIES AND MAYBE EVEN ARRANGE FOR ME TO PERSONALLY PRESENT THE BOOK TO THE WINNER!!

THANK YOU!

CHILDREN IN NEED IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT EVENT ... KIDS CAN'T FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES. IT'S GREAT TO KNOW WE ARE HELPING THEM.

Latest posts

Back