Big bounce perm?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeattyBoo

Reaction score
Hi Guys.....

i'm over from the Beauty side, thanks for having me :D

So, last night I had a brainwave...well thats what i've led myself to beleive it was ha!

My hair is quite long, sort of mid back length, say at my bra hooks and I really like to curl the ends for the big bouncy blow look, without sounding too cheesy the kind of wag style blow dry.

Everytime I style my hair this way it drops out within a hour or two, i've tried heated rollers, benders, blow drys with loads of brushes left in the lot! The way I usually do it now is I spray setting lotion in then I tong the ends and then pin curl it, spray setting lotion again and leave for most of the day. I usually only do this style now for a night out as it seems worthless as it drops out so quickly.

I really lke to wear this style every day, just in a casual but glamish way, I always feel lovely when my hair is bouncy at the ends.

So, the brainwave was.....can I have a perm in the ends to give this style?????? Forgive me if this sounds stupid?????? I was thinking that if a perm could be performed but with big rollers instead of tiny ones and just at the ends it may work? Am I mad or could this be possible, maybe its already out there or something of its like?

Would be great to hear all your expert opinions and also, if there is a hairdresser near to me that could do this get in touch, i'll be round to see you pronto! Im based in South East London.

Thanks Guys x

hi, im sure someone near to you will be in touch, but in the meantime for a quick fix you can do it with large ghd's then pin curl. the curl needs to cool in the curl shape to help in stay. also your hair might be too heavy.. some one close will get you sorted im sure.. good luck..

Thank you :) I'm rubbish at doing ghd curls, really cant get the knack of it ha! Thanks for the advice on it being cool etc, didnt know any of that....:) x

you were doing it when pin curling and leaving all day. lol god ghd curls are easier than giving yourself the big n bouncy blowdry.keep trying them

Ahh doh...silly me...haha, thanks lovely...hair is definatley too heavy but I was thinking if I could get the semi permanent curl I would have to do all the effort each day. Fingers crossed aye x

Latest posts

Back