Big Brother news...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
There is a whisper that a new female house mate will be joining the other house mates tonight.

Indeed she has and is called becki!

Hi lesley

yeh i heard something about this on Ch4 today - shes italian, or thats what shes telling them ! and shes told them shes from the Italian Big Brother Show - but Dermot says this is all lies !!! oh and shes told them that whilst shes in the house she will not be speaking Italian but English (apparently she cant speak italian anyway !! lol) oh and Ahmed can speak fluent italian! should be interesting eh !
kx

lesley1965 said:
There is a whisper that a new female house mate will be joining the other house mates tonight.

Cant wait to see Michelles face when a new female enters the house.
Claws out again :lol:

Oh yeh, Becki - is that a popular italian name ?!?!? shouldn't that alone get the other guys twigging somethings not quite right here ! lol

kx

Bodacious said:
Indeed she has and is called becki!

I cant stand her already!! She looks so rough!

I think Nadia is probably the best looking female in there!!! :eek:

certain elements of her yeh! (nadia that is) lol

kx

LayStar said:
I cant stand her already!! She looks so rough!

I think Nadia is probably the best looking female in there!!! :eek:

Karren - I just think it would be better if some of US were in that house! Oh imagine the fun!! :rolleyes: :cool:

Lol, Nadia is so funny, I wana be a Lipgloss B***h!!

xxx

Oh and Karren, I'll have those pics from friday night for u to look at this week, I've gota finish the film up tomorrow @ Miss Nelly Furtado's concert, then I'll get em developed wed :lol: :lol: :lol: There are some mad ones x

Not sure about her girls.

Attachments

• houesmatesmainpage_becki.jpg
    houesmatesmainpage_becki.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 53
lol

maybe we should organise a Red Nose GEEKS ONLY Big Brother House !

Thing is i couldnt see any of us wanting to vote anyone out as we'd have too much fun - we certainly wouldn't be bored like this lot ! and if we all took one item out of our nail kits then we'd be sorted for having so much fun and practicing on each other

Nelly concert came round quick - bet its gonna be fab - cant wait to see pics

kx

LayStar said:
Karren - I just think it would be better if some of US were in that house! Oh imagine the fun!! :rolleyes: :cool:

Lol, Nadia is so funny, I wana be a Lipgloss B***h!!

xxx

Oh and Karren, I'll have those pics from friday night for u to look at this week, I've gota finish the film up tomorrow @ Miss Nelly Furtado's concert, then I'll get em developed wed :lol: :lol: :lol: There are some mad ones x

i think you are right about Michelle lesley !

I dont think Jason (is he the big blonde scottish guy ?) is too happy either, the harder he tries to get people out the house more come in !! lol remember his face when the two girls came back in from the bed sit !

kx

lesley1965 said:
Not sure about her girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back