Big Brother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
I know this is not nail related, but I must say that i am quite upset:cry:

I turn my telly off for a few days and the world blows up, I only found out this morning that Emma was put back into the bedist for fighting with victor and squared up to Marco !

Anybody fill me in on what went on and what has been happening since - not impressed that I missed the best bit of BB:sad:

yeah i totally missed it as well its always the way isnt it x.

lindag said:
I know this is not nail related, but I must say that i am quite upset:cry:

I turn my telly off for a few days and the world blows up, I only found out this morning that Emma was put back into the bedist for fighting with victor and squared up to Marco !

Anybody fill me in on what went on and what has been happening since - not impressed that I missed the best bit of BB:sad:

well what happened was.........

the housemates were all dresses up for a fancy dress party and they were told to stay in the bedroom and not come out....while they were in there the 2 bedsit girls came back into the house and hid under a table of food with their heads poking through but covered with big silver platter things.....when they came out the room they seen the food and lifted the lids to see what was under it and seen the girls and everyone got quite excited apart from jason and victor....they were fuming :evil:

so the party started and jason and victor were just walking around fuming and talking about the 2 bedsit girls all the time....they couldnt hide how angry they were.....anyway about 1am a food fight started and jason went off his head about the mess of the place and started dominating people into cleaning it up and it all sort of led on from there......in the end big brother had to turn off the cameras and send in security because there were death threats and all sorts flying about......so emma is now back in the bedsit alone.

i have not been watching it but i heard about the riot so i watched the repeat last night to see if it lived up to what everyone was saying and it certainly did......lol

stanleyann

Sorry stanleyann just want to add that vanessa i think also went for nadia even though the camera cut it off all you could hear was vanessa shouting at nadia and then the security blokes jumped in and you saw them pushing them all out, as vanessa was comforting shell as she was upset about all the rowing and i think nadia made a remark that upset vanessa it was about the best part of BB so far (not rubbing it in lol!!!). It was all very exciting and i dont normally watch it that often but did watch the cover of it last nite x

Kellyc said:
Sorry stanleyann just want to add that vanessa i think also went for nadia even though the camera cut it off all you could hear was vanessa shouting at nadia and then the security blokes jumped in and you saw them pushing them all out, as vanessa was comforting shell as she was upset about all the rowing and i think nadia made a remark that upset vanessa it was about the best part of BB so far (not rubbing it in lol!!!). It was all very exciting and i dont normally watch it that often but did watch the cover of it last nite x

yeah i heard all the shouting but i never actually saw anything between those 2......did you see emma and victor throwing the silver platters at one another....she said something very racist to victor too

i dont know what to make of them all really as i dont watch it much but i do know jason is just bully who thinks he is a bit of a hardman....victor i think is a stirrer.........emma is just nuts......vannessa is a total snobby pain in the butt.......marco is hyper and just loves a bit of squabbling going on......stu is a wimp........dan seems to think he is the daddy...a sort of peacemaker.

thats just my opinion from last night....what does everyone else think, am i right or getting the wrong idea about them all?

No i think youve pretty much summed up what i think about them too! you didnt actually see them hit each other but you did see a bit of the security blokes pushing them all out of the toilet where they were arguing. I saw emma and victor going for each other it was all very crazy certainly going to leave some tension even though apparently jason and nadia have apologies to each other. The other funny thing was michelle constantly saying to stu 'have you missed me' and him not really replying it was pathetic but hey it still make you want to watch it - so sad lol!

They are all off their heads - it is brilliant!!!!!!! Oh and I think Stu (aka Chickens) is terrified of Michelle cause he gets all tongue tied with her and loses all speach. I think he is not interested in her - just scared stiff (oh yeh stiff)!!!!!! Apparently there are not going to be any evictions tonight. Big Bother is going to wait and see how/if things settle down.

NailNovice2 said:
They are all off their heads - it is brilliant!!!!!!! Oh and I think Stu (aka Chickens) is terrified of Michelle cause he gets all tongue tied with her and loses all speach. I think he is not interested in her - just scared stiff (oh yeh stiff)!!!!!! Apparently there are not going to be any evictions tonight. Big Bother is going to wait and see how/if things settle down.

thats what i think caused all the trouble with jason the other night
....he was raging because the other 2 had been brought back in and he didnt like the fact that they could not be evicted tonight and they were back in the running for to win, also he knew that his gameplan was down the drain too as they had both seen and heard what little tricks himself and victor had been up to......the bitterness and hatred in both of their faces when the girls came back was sooooooo obvious

stanleyann

Oh by the way, talking to one of my friends from Glasgow the other day and she said she nearly died when she saw Jason on Big B. She said he is such a prat - he tried to chat her up, saying that he was an airline pilot. And what is this all about - housecoat and baseball cap. Oh pleassssssssssse!

I have to admit too, its comical.

Can anyone tell me though, why was Stuart running around like a tiger calling himself Jungle Cat?

Please tell me it was a task or something? :o

I am sure a white padded cell will be ready for a few of them soooon!

I am I the only person who doesn't watch this BB- watching people be nasty, two faced and argue aint my idea of fun...

I'd rather be reading Nails or one of my text books and learn something new and good...

Down with BB - it sucks! :(

Although quite sad, I am one of the many that do find it entertaining/fascinating/sick but it is one of the few pleasures outwith nails that I have (awe!). I spend so much time reading about nails and practicing nail techniques on my poor trainer that I'd be demented if I didn't switch off some times. Maybe it is too much monomer!!!!!!!!

I hang my head in shame & confess I quite like it for good mindless entertainment :lol:

just been reading the gossip on it on teletext .......... the quote of the year has to go to Victor
"On learning that he would have to enter "clear the air" talks with her (Emma), Victor told Vanessa: "She cannot stand what I am ... she is just a small girl for me, it's no big deal. If she does come back it will just kick off all over again and they (Big Brother) will say, 'You can both go home.'"
He added: "I haven't raised my hand to anyone but I have been attacked twice in here."

Soooooooo he hasnt raised his hand ........... guess in his small world throwing a platter at someones head is a totally different thing then :confused:

ok this is my summary of Big Brother....

JASON.... PLEASE put some clothes on and stop with the 'women bashing'! did someone once tell you you were beautiful??? they were lying.
VICTOR.... Someone needs to drop this guy in South Central LA and see how 'street' he is then!
VANESSA.. we all know I can't stand her and her 'princess' sydrome so I'll move on...
NADIA... my fave! very open and emotional and quite sweet. I'd kill for boobs like hers!
MARCO.... can be funny, can be annoying
MICHELLE ... Very funny, think she's gonna get hurt by Stu though..
STU.... Think this guy will win, I like the way he says 'yeah' in a non commital way to absolutely everything!
DAN... The one I'd most like to go on a night out with, very funny!

I have no opinion on Chell or Ahmed, indifferent to them really.

There.... got that off me chest instead of shouting at the TV!!

Jxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back