Big thank you to Nail Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirleymcc

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as a newbie geek can I just say a massive thank you for this site. It is absolutely unbelievable and I love it. It is a real treasure trove of advice, support and inspiration, thank you all so so much, x

Aww thats a lovely post. I have been on here less than a year and have learnt more than I ever could have whilst training. It is perfect for keeping up with the latest trends, getting advise and inspiration (not to mention the odd rant)

I would be completely lost without Salon geek, in fact I would go as far as to say that I don't think I would still be doing what I love if it wasn't for the lovely geeks on here :) x

Welcome and Enjoy xxx :lol:

Hi everyone, as a newbie geek can I just say a massive thank you for this site. It is absolutely unbelievable and I love it. It is a real treasure trove of advice, support and inspiration, thank you all so so much, x

That it is! Bless us! :biggrin:

I'm just a newbie to the business after years of being the family's nail slave (5 sisters!) and I'm so glad I've found this site. I've learned more here than at college and gained a lot more confidence. Thanks everyone, much appreciated.
X

this is a lovley thread :) i can honestly say i have learnt more on here aswell than in my training and whenever you need help you know exactly where to go! i dont post that often but i do browse on here every single day! I TRULEY AM A SALONGEEK! :D THANKYOU TO ALL OF USE

Here here! Everyone is so willing to help and share their tips I have also learnt so much from this site I certainly wouldn't have learnt nearly as much if it wasnt for the geeks !

This site is an invaluable resource. I've met some amazing people here and learned some new tips and tricks.

I've also had a little fun along the way. :wink2:

The thing I especially like about Salon Geek is I feel wholly confident in recommending it to others. I've been able to do it a few times now,to people both in the UK and overseas. Xxx

Totally agree with everyone! I was a bit of a SG stalker for quite a while before I joined and can honestly say I wouldn't be were I am today if it wasn't for SG! :) x

I'm very very thankful for this site for many reasons. Like many, I've learned a hell of a lot more here than in college. I would be lost without this place xxxxx

There are a few nice people here too I suppose :D

Latest posts

Back