Big Thankyou xXx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the geeks that showed up to the geek meet in manchester it was so lovely to put some more names to faces, i hope to see the 3 new geeks to be on here soon

thanks a million girls :hug:

It was lovely meeting you as well Kirsty and the other geeks i met:hug:..xx

Both Lyndsay (Zingara) and I were there Kirsty but we didnt get chance to say hello to you. We got there about 4.15 when others started to come in for the comp results so it got a little hectic.

oh no you shuld have just come over and said hi i would have loved to have seen you both xx

We got into the room and you were deep in conversation with somebody and we had to spend about 10 minutes calming Cec down as she was convinced she was going to come last in the Gel T&O but we knew she wouldnt.

Do you know if any pictures have gone up yet for the photographic comp? Would love to see them.

Well done for getting through your traumatic week :hug:

I think once rachel is back to the land of the living from the last weekends she may beable to get hold of the pics to put on here.

cec's nails were amazing she has done so well at the 2 comps she has done she will be a star.

thank you i am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel :hug:

It was nice to meet you Kirsty, as well as other geeks on the Sunday, a very friendly bunch of girls...
And I didnt feel so bad nipping out for a crafty cig, when Annemac came up for a light lol..xx

I'm sorry hun i didn't manage to get to the meet but i was busy on the Berins stand,
at least we managed to have a quick word in the comp room, i think if we had spoken any longer to each other we would have both ended up tears iykwim xxx :hug:

I loved meeting everyone, you are all so nice. I get really nervous meeting new people but you all make it so easy. Thanx for such a great weekend. xxxx
P.S Thanx for the light suze. lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back