Bikini design BUTTERFLY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunko yuliya

Reaction score
Hi, i,m Yuliya.
I got a great Number of letters from girls from your site about bikini design and One stroke nail painting. In this regard, we decided to make heading: "The work step by step." We bring to your attention bikini design "Butterfly." Ask questions, I am happy to answer them

Step-by-step you can see here How to do it...step-by-step

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:
Thats not one stroke...... .:irked:
not in any context im thinking of anyway lol

sure its not one stroke it will be later:)

Gosh I'm not saying the work isn't talented but is there really a demand for this? My husband would be in fits of laughter if I came home with this, beautifully designed though it is. It's also slightly disturbing-Sorry I don't want to offend but I'm shocked! :lol:

On a more serious note does this not irritate the freshly waxed skin?

Gosh I'm not saying the work isn't talented but is there really a demand for this? My husband would be in fits of laughter if I came home with this, beautifully designed though it is. It's also slightly disturbing-Sorry I don't want to offend but I'm shocked! :lol:

On a more serious note does this not irritate the freshly waxed skin?

Your reaction is understandable and believe me not only you . As we know, if there is a demand then there is a supply. This is becoming very popular! Remember the first reaction to stylet nail form ...? Now, many girls want this form of nails.

We never do bikini design on freshly waxed skin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as you say where there is a demand there is money to be made, I think I've seen it all now, it's fascinating. Well done for finding the market. :hug:

Latest posts

Back