bikini gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
does anyone use these???

no sorry but i saw them on trust me im a beauty therapist and i think they look quiet nice.

Im going to get hold of them and offer them as a service Sarah!! I think its something different, you never know - could be a new trend!! lol - come on geeks, bling up and get yer bits oooot!:green:

I've been dying to know about bikini gems for ages. My local beauty salon does a 'las vegas' which she described as a hollywood including your choice of gem. Is this popular?

Pardon my ignorance, but what are bikini gems? I've never heard of this before...

Pardon my ignorance, but what are bikini gems? I've never heard of this before...

Neither had I til I saw it on her pricelist. I don't know of anyone who's tried it so I'd def be interested to know.

My hubby said 'wont they just tarnish?'

I think the Smilegems Bikini gems are quite expensive seeing they will only last 1/2 days. On 'Trust me I am a beauty therapist' they applied small crystals with eyelash glue.
KxXx

do u think anyones got the balls to stick the sexy ones on themselves?

lol!! I wouldnt think you would get much call for that design
Not sure what NBT 09 is supposed - looks a bit spiky to me!

lol!! I wouldnt think you would get much call for that design
Not sure what NBT 09 is supposed - looks a bit spiky to me!

god knows, but i'm sure, if a girl had this done and she didnt warn her partner she had them stuck on her i think he'd be a tad shocked.. prob think shes crazy, most of the blokes i know dont even understand the point of nail enhancements let alone sticking gems to your bits!

god knows, but i'm sure, if a girl had this done and she didnt warn her partner she had them stuck on her i think he'd be a tad shocked.. prob think shes crazy, most of the blokes i know dont even understand the point of nail enhancements let alone sticking gems to your bits!

I think you might be surprised at how many men who don't see the point of nail enhancements, would see the point of bikini gems!!

do u think anyones got the balls to stick the sexy ones on themselves?

I've done it :lol:

I used nail adhesive and rhinestones for nail art..... I did a terrible job, but hubby thought it was cute:lol:

I used nail adhesive and rhinestones for nail art..... I did a terrible job, but hubby thought it was cute:lol:

So how long did they stay on for? Did the nail adhesive not hurt on your skin (how stupid do I sound!!)?

Oh yes, do you have any pics to show us!!! :lol: :lol:

i use the ones made by smile gems. They have a hypo-allergenic glue on them which is safe for after waxing, its also quite rubbery so more water resistant than eyelash glue. i wouldnt fancy putting eyelash glue on a freshly waxed area anyway to be honest.

do you use them very often? Do you think that they are becoming more popular?

clients ask about them but they dont often have them. I like them for myself tho! lol.

They are pretty expensive, I charge £7 on top of their bikini wax which goes from £7 to £17. They cost about £4 trade price. but thats because of the special glue im guessing, and also because of how they are packaged. They are already in the design, with the top of the crystal very lightly stuck to the backing film, and the glued side exposed. so all you do is press it onto the area and it sticks!

well I've got my first client next month. she's going to go for a love heart and then I'm putting red stones around....

Latest posts

Back