bikini gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used these on myself and they are good in my opinion. Woke up next morning thinking I had warts half ways down my legs then obviously realised it was the gems! I would definitely have the balls to stick SEXY on myself lol. Good valentines promotion I bet. If you get some - DON'T touch the gems once opened as I didn't realise how sticky they were and couldn't resist a nosey at them. I ruined the design a bit and had to stick a few back on seperately.

I have never used them but i think they look great. If we offered them how much would we charge, Any ideas?

It will take you seconds to apply them, it really is soooo easy. The client will probably see how easy it is so I wouldn't charge too much. Don't know what the rrp is. I don't think I would pay more than £10 that includes the pack and application.

I personally don't like them and not sure what the point of them is!

If I got naked and showed Chris my flower with gems on it he'd think wtf? LOL

Only my opinion girls - each to their own!

If I got naked and showed Chris my flower with gems on it he'd thing wtf? LOL

lmao......

If I got naked and showed Chris my flower with gems on it he'd think wtf? LOL

You should put one on your flower when ur in hospital to give birth. But the baby might get em stuck to its head.

you will be on the bed, legs akimbo, baby on its way, and the nurses will be too distracted by your bling to deliver the baby!! lol.

Latest posts

Back