Bikini line expectations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

act123

Reaction score
If I have knew clients come to see me for bikini waxing they automatically pull their knickers right over expecting the pubic mound to be waxed.
I am not trained in intimate waxing and when I went to college I was only taught to go up the the crease in the leg.
So my question is really.. was I taught wrong? Where do you draw the line!
I just feel bad for these new clients that see me and they expect more when these therapists are waxing more than what they should be of they are only level 2 trained.

Do they actually expect you to wax the pubic mound or are they just pulling their knickers rightout the way for you?

You’ve been taught right, any further under the knickers would be an extended bikini or more. You can just say this to someone if they question it or add extended to you treatments if your insurance allows you and offer this as an alternative for them.

I do a line across the top if they want it but no more than about a fingers width from the top of the pubic hair, I was taught this in my level 2 at college

No they expect me to as they’ve had it done previously for a ‘bikini line’
Thank you for reassuring me that it is correct.

No they expect me to as they’ve had it done previously for a ‘bikini line’
Thank you for reassuring me that it is correct.

Maybe if they book in just say something like ‘would you like the top neatened up’ then they can say yes or no. Unless a client asks me to do it I don’t offer it but I don’t get a lot of people who want a bikini wax

At my work place (and previous work places) a bikini wax is only what is coming out the side of a regular pair of knickers. Nothing more. Clients tend to pull their knickers over so that I can get into the crease with wax, though...

At my work place (and previous work places) a bikini wax is only what is coming out the side of a regular pair of knickers. Nothing more. Clients tend to pull their knickers over so that I can get into the crease with wax, though...

When I do a bikini wax I do just inside the crease so nothing in poking out and a tidy line across the top if requested and that’s it. At my work we offer a g-string which is in between a bikini and Brazilian and if a client insists on waxing more off then I tell them they will be charged for a g string wax

With a regular bikini wax do you just do the sides & top or do you anything down by the bottom?

I would do the whole of the inside of the leg so you can't see any hair when wearing a bikini bottom and across the top if they wanted. If they want their under carriage or bottom etc done then I would charge accordingly.

With a regular bikini wax do you just do the sides & top or do you anything down by the bottom?

If it’s a regular bikini the. The sides and a bit at the top, anymore and you charge more

Latest posts

Back