Bikini wax and contra action with big lumpy blood filled bump

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillamy

Reaction score
hi geeks!
I am in college and while practicing bikinis some skin was ripped off me i think in between my legs (the lower part of the bikini) and its been two weeks ago or so and I just noticed that I have a big lump that seems like it is filled with something (blood?) on the area and it is purple. Anyone know what it is? help!

Last edited:
I would have a visit to your gp x better to be safe than sorry!! X

I would have a visit to your gp x better to be safe than sorry!! X

yeah I know gotta do that............ :( just was hoping it may have been some sort of reaction that someone else here has had to calm my nerves. Ive been in and out of the doctors for the past months I feel i am hassle going there all the time (but what can u do if u have a problem!), i just hope its nothing! x

Sounds like a haematoma. It should clear up by itself as the body absorbs the blood back into your system.

Normally I'd agree with Lynne, but given you have been in and out of the docs for the last few months I'd say best go have it checked - the re-absorption could be affected by other conditions and medications. Better safe than sorry - and you may not have to see a GP, a nurse might be enough? :) Honestly they're normally pretty good though (says she who has probably shown her bits to most the female docs and nurses at our surgery due to pregnancy complications and problems post delivery...) and I'm sure it's nothing scary but always better safe than sorry!

Sounds like a haematoma. It should clear up by itself as the body absorbs the blood back into your system.

thanks Lynne! This was very helpful, thank you! I have googled it and it sounds very much like it x

Normally I'd agree with Lynne, but given you have been in and out of the docs for the last few months I'd say best go have it checked - the re-absorption could be affected by other conditions and medications. Better safe than sorry - and you may not have to see a GP, a nurse might be enough? :) Honestly they're normally pretty good though (says she who has probably shown her bits to most the female docs and nurses at our surgery due to pregnancy complications and problems post delivery...) and I'm sure it's nothing scary but always better safe than sorry!

I guess your right. I think I will give it a few days and see if it looks any better and if not I'll pop in to the doctors again (just in case) , thanks for the advice x

Latest posts

Back