Bikini wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score
Dumb question alert [emoji599] when you do a regular bikini wax and they want a bit off the top, how do you get a neat line ? I’m struggling with this. Thanks x

Get them to pull down their knickers to just below where they want waxed, get the edge straight and kind of use that as a guide line.

If you are using strip wax you can also use the edge of the strip as a guide line

Get them to pull down their knickers to just below where they want waxed, get the edge straight and kind of use that as a guide line.

If you are using strip wax you can also use the edge of the strip as a guide line

I use hot wax, think that’s why I’m finding it so hard .

I use hot wax, think that’s why I’m finding it so hard .

I would use the knickers as a guideline thing then, get the client to hold them in place while you do the top bit and it makes it easier to get the line

Do you think people expect hot wax on a tidy up ?

Do you think people expect hot wax on a tidy up ?

I just ask if they have a preference, if they don’t then I usually use strip wax for a bikini

I wouldn't use Hot with a tidy up. I use my strip wax and salon services wax pot.

Latest posts

Back