bikini wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numpty02

Reaction score
Hi

how do you ensure minimal reaction on bikini line waxing for clients with sensitive skin?

Thanks
A

Hello!
I would say creme wax is better for sensitive skin or wax containing teatree oil.Hot wax is usally better for sensitive skin on the bikini line too.Ive also found if you use a pre cleanser and then dry the area with a tissue and apply a fine layer of talc before you apply the wax this also minimises the reaction too.:)
HTH hun

I second what kerry has said. You can also buy wax that is specially formulated for sensitive skin, I use salon system lavender creme wax in my pot at home.
HTH
xx:hug:xx

You should skip the powder and use oil instead. Powder abosrbs the wax, Oil keeps the wax from adhering to the skin. A small amount will do. Your clients will love you for it. Don't just use it on sensitive clients... use it on ALL your clients.

You should skip the powder and use oil instead. Powder abosrbs the wax, Oil keeps the wax from adhering to the skin. A small amount will do. Your clients will love you for it. Don't just use it on sensitive clients... use it on ALL your clients.
I agree. I gave up powder a few years ago, oil works much better. I use Lycon pre-waxing oil.

thank you for the great advice!

Latest posts

Back