Bikini Waxing problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammythunder

Reaction score
Im really stuggling to get to grips with bikini waxing :cry:. The top of the thigh inwards is fine its just when I try to wax the inner thigh inwards the wax gets stuck in the crease and I can't get it off!! Any advice please?

Take charge.. lol Bend the client any which way is most comfortable for you and the client and don't be afraid to ask the client to hold some of her skin taut 4 hands are better than 2.. just place her hand where you need it to be and show her how to pull the skin tight,and get them to hold their knee to their chest if need be. its a tricky area but once you get the hang of it you'll be a pro... :)

Take charge.. lol Bend the client any which way is most comfortable for you and the client and don't be afraid to ask the client to hold some of her skin taut 4 hands are better than 2.. just place her hand where you need it to be and show her how to pull the skin tight,and get them to hold their knee to their chest if need be. its a tricky area but once you get the hang of it you'll be a pro... :)

well said, this was my biggest problem when i started bikini waxing and i thought i'd never get the hang of it, you really do have to get the client to bend their leg up more, seperate their legs more, just explain everything as you go along and before you do it, if you try and move them without telling them what your doing they dont have a clue what your trying to do, also just say 'if you liked to put your hand here and pull upwards' sometimes i even have to say 'if you'd just like to relax your hand, give it a good shake...' also make sure you keep the area taught and make sure the area has enough talc on (or oil if you use oil) and this should help you alot :D

I think a good tip is getting the client to rest the sole of their foot against the side of the other knee. This stretches the groin area outwards. It's best also if the client is practically flat on the bed. Hope this helps! :)

Latest posts

Back