Billion Dollar Brows new treatment from Beverly Hills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes as a fully trained therapist you should know this however you do not need to be fully trained to attend courses like these
Really! Well I would not choose to go to someone who needed a gadget to tell them where my eyebrows should be placed. Thanks but no thanks. I am an individual not a stereotype.

yes as a fully trained therapist you should know this however you do not need to be fully trained to attend courses like these

Yes it's the same with HD Brows, you don't have to be qualified to do the course.
I guess the difference is, you get a lot of retail stock, the course is cheaper and the brow buddy will be good to retail to clients.

Totally agree with you,have u been on the training??

I'm looking to do it in june ;-)

Really! Well I would not choose to go to someone who needed a gadget to tell them where my eyebrows should be placed. Thanks but no thanks. I am an individual not a stereotype.

im sorry but i agree here, surely you should be competent enough to shape an eyebrow without having to use a template.
mind you so many eyebrow botch jobs being done it might be no harm . :Scared:

I don't think it will cause any harm, infact for someone that is not a qualified therapist this will be a great tool for gaining there confidence etc

Xx

i wouldn't think it's a great idea for an unqualified person to be dabbling in eyebrow treatments but that's just my opinion.

Hi, as I have been an beautician for 21 years an advanced for 10, gaining this contract from Beverley Hills to be trained as the master trainer in brows was incredible. I have been trained by the best in brow artists and the brow buddy has completely changed my way of designing brows. I have to mend brows all day from beauticians who have worked years and have over waxed and given two different shaped brows. Billion Dollar Brows in Beverly Hills is without doubt fantastic and bringing this tool to England has transformed so many technicians across the country who now are having a great success with BDB.

We only work with trained beauticians and advanced make up artists , who then have to be trained with waxing. We work very closely with Lycon who again are a superb waxing company. We know that other companies take anyone to train , we on the other hand are working to give each individual brow artist the best training skills on the market.

The training seems very expensive considering it is a one day course. How do you justify these prices??

The training package includes a fully stocked retail display which has a re-sale value of £1400. You also receive a full working set of products which you use to give the treatments to your clientele. We include marketing assistance, access to a secure area on our web-site where you can down load leaflet and poster templates. We will agree to exclusivity within a certain radius of your salon and your salon will be listed on our store locator.

I totally agree with you i don't think that un-qualified people should be doing this.

All I can say is bravo, Howard ! Not sure how you can justify your price for a one day class no matter how nice your retail kit is.

We at CND run a 15 day course with all the benefits you say you offer ... Plus an ITEC diploma and many more thousands of potential in revenue from the kits included in the price (which is one seventh of the cost of your price) !!! One seventh! AND still people complain about our price!!!

Your retail kit is only worth what you say if the person sells it! Otherwise it is worth nothing. As it sits on the shelf. I am personally gobsmacked that you feel you can charge those prices for what? A six hour course? Amazing.

I would like to say we are not here to compete , we are here because we love what we do our way. This is an advanced course with precision training, and we have companies flying over from Ireland and Scotland, and across the nation..Our product range is to of a very high standard , and comments should only be made when the product has been used or training at our bar .We are working with people who feel as strongly about brows as we do, BDB is in Beverly Hills with very high standards. We have not come on this site to compare , and would only wish that comments are made when knowing our procedure and why . This message is from Kerie who has just finished her day with BDB brows , and would like to say that if this is discussed with excitement and interest than we will happily discuss. But, for those who want to comment with sheer disbelieve please carry on with your products and treatment as you feel best, and be pleased for everyone who believes as passionalty as we do. Our pricing structure works for us , our director , ceo ,marketing and PR team are all satisfied. So, I hope this had cleared any one who has to judge and lets enjoy sharing happy times with beauty brows and all my experiences with products in 21 years X

I would like to say we are not here to compete , we are here because we love what we do our way. This is an advanced course with precision training, and we have companies flying over from Ireland and Scotland, and across the nation..Our product range is to of a very high standard , and comments should only be made when the product has been used or training at our bar .We are working with people who feel as strongly about brows as we do, BDB is in Beverly Hills with very high standards. We have not come on this site to compare , and would only wish that comments are made when knowing our procedure and why . This message is from Kerie who has just finished her day with BDB brows , and would like to say that if this is discussed with excitement and interest than we will happily discuss. But, for those who want to comment with sheer disbelieve please carry on with your products and treatment as you feel best, and be pleased for everyone who believes as passionalty as we do. Our pricing structure works for us , our director , ceo ,marketing and PR team are all satisfied. So, I hope this had cleared any one who has to judge and lets enjoy sharing happy times with beauty brows and all my experiences with products in 21 years X

I am a nail technician who has represented the best products in the world in the UK for over 30 years with more passion than you would believe!! So I am not comparing a product that competes with your very new line. The Beverley Hills references do not attract me either!

We at CND have offered award winning training in the UK for years and years and trained countless professionals who have thriving businesses that support their families. .. We have earned our stripes and still our training prices are so much less than yours it is laughable and we have all the awards and the acolades .. What do you have to justify your prices?? A lot of hype ( which is strange when we have HD brows in the UK and they are UK based and with a history of amazing success). I myself would be more inclined to support my own then something else but that is just my opinion. In nails I cannot do that as there is nothing to compare in ithe UK but in the case of brows, there is .. What's more HD Brows invented the category here in the UK, but still that is up to you to battle out.

Good luck everyone ... But I know who I would support .. And it would be my own, who have a proven success record and by the look of it , many more skills to offer at the end of the training. JMO

Last edited:
The training is crazy expensive! I won't be doing it. I can't justify spending that amount when I am a new business aswell. My accountant would think I was barking!!!

I think a lot of places charge a lot for one day courses.
I have done eyelash extension training with Nouveau which cost around £600, Crybaby which was also around £600 both of which were one day courses.
HD Brows was a 2 day course.
I think if you are passionate about the product then you will easily sell the products. Clients trust our judgements, well mine do anyway, and if I say that I think a product or treatment is fab then they will usually try it.
I think I may buy a BDB retail kit and try it myself and see what I think!

This is our market in the uk , nail courses all differ we use gelish which is fantastic , the new magneto is super cool. With the course and products we spent £1000 so that we have all the range in colours , and the girls still want more :) . Our course includes the whole range to use and sell , so you then sell straight away to your client . Loving the colour range , the brow boost is fab . Tell me what you think with cry baby , interesting ....

Wow that is expensive! I would prefer not to have the retail package as I am a small home/mobile therapist. Why don't you offer something like that?

hi,

We are working with America to produce a line for you when you are a mobile therapist , and you can then order when you like in the products. Our course includes your whole package to sell and to focus on your client and there needs when having prescriptive eyebrows with BDB x

Sorry, just going to ask again as the question seems to have been avoided - whats the difference between this and HD brows?

Latest posts

Back