Billion Dollar Brows new treatment from Beverly Hills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
hi girls,

I was looking at the professional beauty magazine and I saw this new treatment for eyebrows.

It is called billion dollars brows.

Has anyone heard it before or done a training course?

What do you think? Better than HD brows?

thank you

I've just seen your thread. I've also heard of this and am interested. Do you fin out anything more about it?

Geeks i have been looking into bdb and ive already had afew clients ask for it!! ;-)

Also a client of my has been to kerri (the uk based salon) and she is begging me to add this to my service!!

Its a wee bit more than HD Brows but the cost to the client is £20 i think .

Defo be adding this to my treatment list also its only a 1day course ;-) xx

oooh im intrigued by this. Been debating Brow training courses for such a long time and still undecided!

Im going with bdb cant wait to get on the course ;-)

x

i really interested in this! would u be able to let me know the link to the training website please? x

Dont know how too do a like on here but google kerri hoy they them also have a billion dollar brows fb page!

I googled billion dollar brows uk and it was the 4th or 5th entry i might be able to find there number would u like it??

xx

Hi

I am Howard Kerie's partner and Managing Director of Billion Dollar Brows in the UK. Thank you for your interest and we would be delighted to discuss our training programme. We have exclusivity for the UK and ROI for training and we are also the distributor for the products. We only started training in February and we have also opened the first Billion Dollar Brows Brow Bar in the UK.

Our training package includes a fully stocked retail display with a re-sale value of £1400 and you get your own Brow Buddy, the patented tool that takes the guess work out of designing the perfect Brow. The products are fantastic, Brow Boost is a big seller. We are also offering exclusivity within a certain radius of your salon and lots of marketing support.

Have a look at the web-site | Hitchin Beauty | Massage | Waxing | Eyelash extensions | Non surgical facelifts | Kerie Hoy or give me a call on 01462 888426. Book your place before someone else does.

Howard

Could you tell us what this fully stocked retail display comes with please?

Thankyou

Will there be any training for this in Yorkshire?

Hi

The display comes with 6 of each product plus a tester of each to use for treatments. There is Brow Boost and Brow Gel, Universal Brow Pencil and the Brow Duo pencil, Hint of Tint in two colours, Powders in four colours, two types of brush, tweezers and the patented tool the Brow Buddy.

Thanks for your interest.

Howard

Hi

At present the training takes place in Hitchin Hertfordshire. We would do on-site training where there are at least four beauticians taking the course.

Thanks for your interest.

Howard

Good Evening,

I am Kerie , the Master trainer in Billion Dollar Brows for the U.K. It is lovely to see you all so interested . My website is | Hitchin Beauty | Massage | Waxing | Eyelash extensions | Non surgical facelifts | Kerie Hoy. My e mail address is [email protected] .
There is so much to say about our wonderful treatent and products, and we are training every week from our Hitchin Brow Bar which is in Herts.
We have been training across the country, Ireland and Scotland. Lots of coverage across the internet with Professional Beauty , Salon and Guild . Coverage in Vitality and soon on T.V.
We are very different to HD Brows , and this I am looking forward to sharing with you all. So, ask away.... I love this site what a fantastic way to bring all professionals together, and to move into the next generation of brow design X

What makes it different to hd brows?

What makes it different to hd brows?

Nail on the head. I am wondering this also.

Could you tell us more about the "brow buddy"

Thankyou :)

I think they use a tool called the brow buddy and I also think that this tool is the key to achieving the perfect (or as close to the clients perfect shape as possible depending on a re-growth plan etc) brow,keri and her team will keep everyone correct ;-)

X

The brow buddy shows you where start arch & end you brows.

X

What? As trained therapists you do not already know that?

yes as a fully trained therapist you should know this however you do not need to be fully trained to attend courses like these

Latest posts

Back