Billion Dollar Brows new treatment from Beverly Hills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone trained in both hd and billion dollar brows ? :)

Has anyone trained in both hd and billion dollar brows ? :)

Wouldn't this be a bit daft? Do you mean someone who had trained in one and not got on with it so changed to the other? Not that paid for it themselves ;-) I do know one girl who did one training paid for by her salon and then when she set up by herself chose another? If that helps ;-) x

So interested in this course. Just wish I had a bottomless purse :(

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

And what did this girl feel she preferred?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

And what did this girl feel she preferred?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

She chose BDB, I let her come and play with my kit, I think aswell she wanted to do something different xx

Thankyou for this.

I am 18 months down the line and looking to book but still so undecided.

I always think it's good to offer something a little different to your competitor, I only have 2 ladies within a 25 mile radius of me that offer HD brows but they are both full, alllll of the time, and very good at what they do.

I am looking at opening up my own salon and it's a little out of the way so I obviously marketing is a going to be a huge thing for me, something that HD are extremely good at.

Just looking at the Facebook page gives you a small insight: Hd have nearly 13000 followers were BDB have only 4000 and that's their US site where they originate. The figures tell a story.

But then on the BDB side of thins I will be the only one in my area to offer it, the training is much more reasonable and I like the fact that you don't have to thread and (I may be wrong here) you can still use your own tint, I use refectocil and I love it, I don't want to change.

I already do brows but I don't have the confidence I would like so for me the brow buddy sounds interesting and if it improves my technique I have no qualms in using it.

Man, if money grew on trees and I could do both!

Thankyou for this.

I am 18 months down the line and looking to book but still so undecided.

I always think it's good to offer something a little different to your competitor, I only have 2 ladies within a 25 mile radius of me that offer HD brows but they are both full, alllll of the time, and very good at what they do.

I am looking at opening up my own salon and it's a little out of the way so I obviously marketing is a going to be a huge thing for me, something that HD are extremely good at.

Just looking at the Facebook page gives you a small insight: Hd have nearly 13000 followers were BDB have only 4000 and that's their US site where they originate. The figures tell a story.

But then on the BDB side of thins I will be the only one in my area to offer it, the training is much more reasonable and I like the fact that you don't have to thread and (I may be wrong here) you can still use your own tint, I use refectocil and I love it, I don't want to change.

I already do brows but I don't have the confidence I would like so for me the brow buddy sounds interesting and if it improves my technique I have no qualms in using it.

I completely understand! I immediately and ahhed for ages but the BDB system sold itself to me! Every brand starts somewhere, it's hard when you are trying to decide I know xx

Here here!

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

...the BDB system sold itself to me! Every brand starts somewhere...

Totally!

There is no exclusivity, this is untrue...I brought into billion dollar brows over a year ago and received "exclusivity" for my town...this year they started to sell to a Solon located right next door...they said they didn't know it was next door!!

When you offer exclusivity for a town I think that includes "next door"!

This is not a company that stands by its promises, its expensive to buy into and no professional standards, think before you invest your hard earned money on this company.

Many new companies offering advanced eyebrow treatments.... Good luck

I'm just a bit confused as this has managed to yet again come to.....

Bladdddddddddddy CND

Give them a chance!

There is no exclusivity, this is untrue...I brought into billion dollar brows over a year ago and received "exclusivity" for my town...this year they started to sell to a Solon located right next door...they said they didn't know it was next door!!

When you offer exclusivity for a town I think that includes "next door"!

This is not a company that stands by its promises, its expensive to buy into and no professional standards, think before you invest your hard earned money on this company.

Many new companies offering advanced eyebrow treatments.... Good luck

I believe that if you buy the retail kit and are purchasing a fair amount from them on a regular basis, they give you exclusivity for your area.

Cannot imagine that they wouldn't train the salon next door, however, would have thought that they would not include them on the salon locator.

Very curious about this - is that all they had to say, they didn't realise the newer salon was next door?

I'm just a bit confused as this has managed to yet again come to.....

Bladdddddddddddy CND

Give them a chance!

I am confused as to what you mean!?!

i quite like the look of bdb and they are right on my doorstep!! i have other things i want to introduce first but will definitely look into this more. for me HD brows is just too expensive although yes they have done the marketing well and everyone recognises it. HD is also on my doorstep as i used to work for Nilam patel who started hd but i just cant justify in my head the £1000 outlay!!

i quite like the look of bdb and they are right on my doorstep!! i have other things i want to introduce first but will definitely look into this more. for me HD brows is just too expensive although yes they have done the marketing well and everyone recognises it. HD is also on my doorstep as i used to work for Nilam patel who started hd but i just cant justify in my head the £1000 outlay!!

Hear that! Have you written a plan for what you want to do?

Readimg through this im completly confused. Some really great reviews, others awful. Is there any real difference betwe3n this and hd brows, or is this just like different brands of gel polish, small differences but generally the same idea just different brands.

I like the idea of this, but I cant just help thinking its a very expensive tint and shape which clients have toaintain themselves every day.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing to be confused about. If you are given in writing exclusivity in your area, that is what it means. Doesn't matter if its next door, door the road, around a corner.
BDB on here in April on this thread were offering exclusivity...
Yes the business next door in on the locator as well.
I have purchased a large amount of product from them on a monthly basis, I was a very good customer.
I have not been offered an apology. I have been offered 20% off all future orders but haven't heard from them since I accepted that!
You can now buy BDB product on line cheaper then what we have been retailing it for.
But back to the original issue...BDB do not honour there exclusivity, so if this is the reason you buy into them then please don't.

No real difference, couple of different techniques. More advanced then tint and shape. Retail involved which will boost your bottom line. But most of it is how you sell it and its all about brows at the moment. Just think carefully about who to invest with, as I'm sure you've worked hard for your money

So apart from BDB and HD Brows, what other brands offer a good brow treatment & training? I'd like to compare them all but google searches are not being helpful!

Latest posts

Back