Bins for business- how do you store yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riva

Reaction score
Not something I ever thought I'd need to ask....
We have the usual large regular and large recycling bin bags. We are over 3 levels and the staff room is on the top floor (3rd floor). There's a tiny kitchenette on the 1st floor as well and at the moment another un-utilised room next to the reception which is our designated 'junk' room incl stock. I'm getting a new manager in and want to use the 1st floor junk room as her room+stock room+facial scanning room (haven't got the scanning machine yet). We currently use it for all the rubbish (non food). Currently it takes us 2-3 days to fill both regular and recycling.
How do you guys do your recycling and regular rubbish? They are so big I'm not sure what would be a good way to store- have been looking at Ikea for ideas.... The area under the kitchenette is a possibility but the kitchen countertop means that I'd have to pull it out everytime. Any suggestions or simply share what you do?

We have bins in every treatment room, by the desk, by the nail table and in the kitchen. We empty the bins into the kitchen bin and put all bin bags out daily to the main bins provided by the council for which we pay a monthly charge.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back