Bio Assessment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Hi all
I have my assessment booked for July and i just wanted to hear from anyone who's recently taken theirs. I did their training course in Oct last year and only just getting round to doing my assessment. I'm just wondering what they get you to do ie one hand colour and other french etc..? and do you have to do a written test?

Hi
Have you done a sculpture course or tip application course and if so are you wanting to cover these elements in your assessment....:)

I done my training last month and have my assessment in June.

If I have this right I think you need to bring a model whose nails you have done previoulsy (about 2 weeks before - so they are starting to grow out) You need to leave one hand with these nails on and soak off four on the other have before the assesment.

At the assesment you will do infills on the 5 nails that have grown. On the other hand you will soak off the one nail you had left. And on the others I thikn you have to apply a red, french and a shimmer colour.

I am sure thats what it is!! Correct me if I am wrong tho! x

Hi

I didn't do tip application and on training for sculpture in Aug. My training was more of a conversion course.
Thanks Hayley yeah i think i do need a model when i booked myself on assessment she didn't say what i'd need to do. Just wondering if we have to do a written paper?

Why don't you just ring them and ask them?

I can never understand why so many people ask peeps here on the site about these things :eek:.

If I was doing something as important as an assessment, then I would ring my assessor or trainer and ask them what I should expect etc so I could prepare in the best way. In fact, any training provider worth their salt should have told you already how best to prepare for your assessment.

Bio Sculpture usually do let you know all you need to know about training and assessment, in the kit and technicians manual when you purchse it. If I remermber correctly the test actually forms part of the manual with the questions at the end of each section. They then give a handout at the end of the training to everyone informing tham of how to go about their assessment.

As Geeg says, I'd call them as if it is missing, you need to find out. They would not send you away intentionally without this info.

Latest posts

Back