Bio Gel french pink rose going discoloured!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bean!

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this or had similar. I've found when I use the french pink rose (bio sculpture gel) it is going discoloured after one week. Have tried it on myself and noticed the same.

I'm wondering if its due to me curing the S Gel for 4 minutes afterwards. Should I have used the sealer gel instead? :cry::irked::confused:

Luv Mrs Bean! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:green::)

Unfortunately, the French Rose does have a tendancy to discolour easily over a period of time (even more so in the pot I've noticed once the seal has been removed and a few months have passed :irked:), but I find that using Sealer to finish off any of my applications helps them to retain the colour for longer.

It should be noted however that French Rose discolours extremely quickly in strong sunlight (even with Sealer), so is not very practical when going on holiday.

Unfortunately, the French Rose does have a tendancy to discolour easily over a period of time (even more so in the pot I've noticed once the seal has been removed and a few months have passed :irked:), but I find that using Sealer to finish off any of my applications helps them to retain the colour for longer.

It should be noted however that French Rose discolours extremely quickly in strong sunlight (even with Sealer), so is not very practical when going on holiday.
Thanks Noodle, I thought there was something strange going on! Have you found any of the other bio gel french pinks any better?
Thanks again,
Luv Mrs. Bean! xxxxxxxx:):):)

Also, Mrs Bean!, I've just sent you an invite to join the Bio Sculpture group on here. We have a few good discussions going x

Also, Mrs Bean!, I've just sent you an invite to join the Bio Sculpture group on here. We have a few good discussions going x
Thanks very much for that,
Luv Mrs Bean! xxxxxx:lol::lol::lol:

yep i too find it fades/discolours

Calgel calcrystal brightens is slightly...not much help if you dont have calgel though!

Amb x

Thanks for all your replies! Have just joined the bio gel group!
Thanks again,
Mrs Bean! xxxx

What is sealer? and Where can i get it?

What is sealer? and Where can i get it?

this is a Bio Sculpture product Dionne - not sure if it is called a sealer gel in Canada either as we have found out that some of the Bio products in Canada are called a different name so you need to contact your Bio trainer over there.

this is a Bio Sculpture product Dionne - not sure if it is called a sealer gel in Canada either as we have found out that some of the Bio products in Canada are called a different name so you need to contact your Bio trainer over there.

According to our Canadian Bio girl, Alex, AKA CurlyQ's, Bio Sculpture Sealer Gel over in Canada is called 'Royal Clear'

Latest posts

Back