Bio gel lift on two fingers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HLFlincs

Reaction score
Hello, please can someone help me? ..
I have been having a reacuring problem and clients hav been comin bk after having bio sculpture gel overlays with always the same two nails (finger nxt to thumb and the one nxt to that) coming off :/ clients say it lifts at sides and then peels off! Soo frustrating as always make sure i seal it and am very careful around the cuticle.
Xx

Hello, please can someone help me? ..
I have been having a reacuring problem and clients hav been comin bk after having bio sculpture gel overlays with always the same two nails (finger nxt to thumb and the one nxt to that) coming off :/ clients say it lifts at sides and then peels off! Soo frustrating as always make sure i seal it and am very careful around the cuticle.
Xx

Hi
I had a similar problem and asked on here and scrubfresh seems the key, so the nail plate is completely prepped for application, do you use this? What is your routine ? X x

Hi
I had a similar problem and asked on here and scrubfresh seems the key, so the nail plate is completely prepped for application, do you use this? What is your routine ? X x

I use bio sculpture dual cleanser, is this the same type of thing? X

Hi

I do ful prep - anti fungal, dual cleanser, file, cuticles, anti fungal & brush away excess cuticle, dual cleanser.. Clear, colour x 2, s gel, remove sticky layer, top coat x

Thank u x

I ordered the scrubfresh and its amazing, i now do the way listed on the thread and no problems at all, mine use to lift within days ive now had them on for nearly 3 weeks no lifting.
If you need anymore advice let me no and ill try and help :) xx:hug:

I ordered the scrubfresh and its amazing, i now do the way listed on the thread and no problems at all, mine use to lift within days ive now had them on for nearly 3 weeks no lifting.

Ooo! ... And do u also use bio sculpture?

And u use it immediatly before first part of gel application? X

And u use it immediatly before first part of gel application? X

Yes Scrubfresh is the final part of your pep or prep before applying your clear gel.

Jacqui xx

scrubfresh is the key definitely, your clients should be able to get 3 weeks out of bio easily if not more but also find out if your clients are using those fingers to get moisturiser/make up out of pots or whether they are using them as instruments also!x

Thank u all fr ur help! will definatley b investin in some scrubfresh! xxx

Latest posts

Back