bio gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

witchesmole

Reaction score
Hi all

have been reading quite a few of the threads and am v interested in doing a creative course if I can find one in my area. I have made a note of the phone no. Does anyone know if they do bio gel courses and are they recommended to do. Have done calcium gel and like it but am sooooo into nails just want to learn more:)

Thanks 4 your input

witchesmolexx

witchesmole said:
Have been reading quite a few of the threads and am v interested in doing a creative course if I can find one in my area. I have made a note of the phone no. Does anyone know if they do bio gel courses and are they recommended to do. Have done calcium gel and like it but am sooooo into nails just want to learn more:) Thanks 4 your input Witchesmolexx
I love your site name :) - Anyway, CND are launching Brisa Gel at Olympia next weekend - this is new patented technology and has been 2 yrs in the making!!!! If you need details on this product, you can ask when you call the other number mentioned above!!!

Thanks very much for that I will indeed ask! This is all so fabulous:) Its always daunting doing new things and to have a site with help and encouragement is just fantastic thank you

witchesmole
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back