Bio Sculpt "v" IBD Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to ask, out of Bio Sculpture/IBD Gel, which one is better to do enhancements with and why?

Tip & Overlay
Sculpting
Are the gels good to work with
Removal
Gel Colours
Do you find that they tend to lift
Expense of using the product
Customer Service

Manythanks for any info that you can provide

Hi, I would like to ask, out of Bio Sculpture/IBD Gel, which one is better to do enhancements with and why?

Tip & Overlay - Bio not great for Tip and Overlay. Stronger if you use S-gel, but tends to be weak with colour or clear

Sculpting - Bio completely fantastic for sculpting. Strong, flexible and several differnt methods of sculpting to suit the wearer's nails.

Are the gels good to work with - Bio is lovely to work with...easy to apply,
overlay, sciulpt build and remove

Removal - easy peasy, soak off, and leaves the natural nail in such a lovely strong condition

Gel Colours - Bio is the biggest range I know of...i believe over 90 colours

Do you find that they tend to lift - Bio never lifts...ever.

Expense of using the product - not cheap, but then the best things are'nt usually the cheapest. Value for money however, is excellent.

Customer Service - hmmm...pass! My only real bug bear! Not great I have to admit. And the sad thing is they think its fantastic, but compared to other companies they don't know the meaning...although its improving....slowly!

Manythanks for any info that you can provide

Can't help you compared to IBD, but here are my thoughts on Bio,as a regular user x

Thankyou for your replie

I think that before you compare a soak off gel compared to a buff off gel you need to be asking yourself what you want the product to do for you.

What are YOU looking for with from the product?

What do YOU want it to provide you with?

When you've answered those questions you will be able to make a much more informed decision as a comparisson between a soak off and a buff off gel isn't as easy as it seems.

hth's

Latest posts

Back