Bio Sculpture ad in Pro nails mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodacious

Reaction score
Does any one else think the nails look 'odd', they look like they have been stretched as the pink is in the worng place???

:eek: i've thought this for sometime. they have exagerated the pink area too much havent they. i suppose its meant to give the illusion of a long nail bed, but i think it just looks freaky :eek: :eek: :eek:

I came across this and had to add my own comments - I have thought this too and find it bizarre that when trying to show your best nails in an ad - they would be so out of balance!! What pleases me more is that you are all finally noticing the difference between asthetically pleasing (or not) nail enhancements!! :idea:

I agree too. It makes me feel ill to look at them...very bizarre!!

Me too - looked freaky!

I've always hated that ad, and it's been around for a while. It's nice to make the nail bed a bit longer if it's short but come on! If the free edge started that far past the finger tip there'd be a severe case of pterygium inversum unguis going on there!

Jane said:
I've always hated that ad, and it's been around for a while. It's nice to make the nail bed a bit longer if it's short but come on! If the free edge started that far past the finger tip there'd be a severe case of pterygium inversum unguis going on there!
Classic comment Jane - lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back