Bio Sculpture advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Hi,
New to Salon Geek, but trained as a nail tec years ago. More recently trained in tanning and MUA.

Bought some bio sculpture products to use on myself after trying this at a friend’s salon. (Bought from eBay). My friend who comes for gel overlays wants to try it, but I haven’t done the training, can’t afford it right now. I can’t understand why the training is so expensive either. ‍♀️ Products are expensive enough. .

Can I get into trouble for using this product on my friend? Not planning to use on my regular clients of course, not that daft.

Thanks

Hi,
New to Salon Geek, but trained as a nail tec years ago. More recently trained in tanning and MUA.

Bought some bio sculpture products to use on myself after trying this at a friend’s salon. (Bought from eBay). My friend who comes for gel overlays wants to try it, but I haven’t done the training, can’t afford it right now. I can’t understand why the training is so expensive either. ‍♀️ Products are expensive enough. .

Can I get into trouble for using this product on my friend? Not planning to use on my regular clients of course, not that daft.

Thanks

First of all, welcome to Salon Geek :)

There are lots of important issues here:

1. Bio Sculpture Gel is an exclusive system, with their own training, and products/lamps cannot be acquired without it.

2. Bio Sculpture Gel requires its own lamp - see the thread pinned to the top of the Nail forum.

3. Bio Sculpture Gel, particularly the soak off system, must be applied in correctly in accordance with training.

4. Buying these products anywhere other than Bio Sculpture, you have no way of knowing if they’re authentic or safe.

5. You will not be able to obtain valid insurance without an accredited certificate in the system.

6. If your friend or anyone else develops an allergic reaction following application (without training), you could be leaving yourself open to potential legal action.

I hope the above helps to answer your questions.

Latest posts

Back