Bio sculpture assessment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beverly.bosque

Reaction score
Looking for some revision advice. I'm due to have a zoom assessment with biosculpture. Having previously done a generic gel course I opted to do the biosculpture online conversion as the training centre was a little too far to travel. Question is, has anyone done it and what to expect? Apparently I don't need a model so I'm presuming it's more theory testing than observation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for some revision advice. I'm due to have a zoom assessment with biosculpture. Having previously done a generic gel course I opted to do the biosculpture online conversion as the training centre was a little too far to travel. Question is, has anyone done it and what to expect? Apparently I don't need a model so I'm presuming it's more theory testing than observation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
years ago... I wasn't impressed. I went with Gelousy, Amore', then to TEN.... but TEN now no longer has some products I liked so, shopping again... their builder is great, with Rockstar as a "primer", Gelousy's "base" gel on some
I still use Amore for pink and white, I may go back them them looking for a non-tacky top coat and that is devotion, in Canada, I pay a bit for shipping.

Biosculpt didn't deliver on their claims and I didn't like the attitude toward manicurists, maybe the staff at the time.. I didn't get answers to the questions I asked and felt they avoided what they didn't know themselves with evasion and superiority I taught gel products in their earlier days, completely willing to learn, new products and methods evolve all the time but, I didn't teach wanting the students to feel inferior... maybe a cultural thing.
btw, some attitude with Gelousy but, I still use their base coat, I wear their "one step" easy to apply and flexible, durable but, not on everyone.
Amore was great with questions... if someone didn't know, they would get back to me

I knew people who took the entire Biosculpt seminar... locally (orange county CA) when I asked them the questions I had, they didn't know... but, they knew it was the best product ever... none were using it about a half a year later, and at the time, you had to make quite an investment, clever marketing, once they invested so much they tried to make it work

that was, as I said, several years ago, over 9 years now probably

Never took any BioS classes, but bought some products when one client said she wouldn’t use anything else. I’m not a big fan of hard gels anyway, but I’ll say one good thing. They have an extensive selection of whites.

Latest posts

Back