Bio Sculpture bubbles-urgent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lanemui

Reaction score
Hi all,
I got my bio sculpture assessment on Monday. So nervous. :eek:

One problem Im having is that I get small tiby bubbles on the nail with my gels including colour. What am I doing wrong? :banghead: I tried putting more products, go over it again, using different angle, loosen pressure but still no luck. Can somebody please help me? Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,
I got my bio sculpture assessment on Monday. So nervous. :eek:

One problem Im having is that I get small tiby bubbles on the nail with my gels including colour. What am I doing wrong? :banghead: I tried putting more products, go over it again, using different angle, loosen pressure but still no luck. Can somebody please help me? Thank you.

When you mix the gels is it tiny bubbles from that? If so once you've mixed them just pat the gel in the pot with your brush to disperse the air bubbles, I'd suggest maybe patting slightly on the nail but if it doesn't work do as I've said in the pot x

When you mix the gels is it tiny bubbles from that? If so once you've mixed them just pat the gel in the pot with your brush to disperse the air bubbles, I'd suggest maybe patting slightly on the nail but if it doesn't work do as I've said in the pot x

Im not sure where the bubbles coming from but I notice it when I brush the gel on the nails. I will try patting the vrush in the gel pot and see if its make a difference.

Im not sure where the bubbles coming from but I notice it when I brush the gel on the nails. I will try patting the vrush in the gel pot and see if its make a difference.

I think it sounds like air bubbles from stirring the gel, yes just pay the air bubbles away in the pot then apply x

I've been getting this recently with a few gels, I thought it was how I was stirring but I'm getting it in the topcoat aswell which i dont stir and I just seem to be chasing these air bubbles round and it's taking ages x

Yes, i agree. Its not just on the color gel but also gloss gel which i normally dont stir(should i stir them too?)

Yes, i agree. Its not just on the color gel but also gloss gel which i normally dont stir(should i stir them too?)

Gloss gel doesn't need stirring, I'm not sure what else to suggest - contact your trainer they'll maybe able to suggest something for you xx

Latest posts

Back