bio sculpture colour gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
do you have to be bio sculpture trained to order bio scupture colour gels, where can i get them and how much do they cost please

Paula Pace said:
Hi there, yes you must undergo training with bio sculpture to order the gels. However they do a free training day with a starter package (it will have everything you need to get started) I suppose that you must learn to apply it properly to get the best results . They are a good company and always on hand to help you if you have any problems. The small 5ml colour gels cost about £15 plus vat and the 10ml are about £30 plus vat (but they last ages) I get quite a few referals from them as I am one of very few in my area to offer this service.
Hope that helps
Paula
Hi Paula: i dont actually do gel but just curious - what is the difference between bio sculpture gels and others on the market?

Hiya Carole,
Bioscupt. and Calgel are soak-off gels, i.e. soak off in about 15 mins.
They have some great coloured gels.
They are also marketed as er, um ... kinder to the natural nails!
I actually loved my Calgel but, unfortunately my clients kept coming back saying it wasnt hard-wearing enough so I trained in L&P and havent really looked back since.
Hmmm, think its probably time to sell all those Calgel products blocking up my shelves :rolleyes:

Glorsclaws said:
Hiya Carole,
I actually loved my Calgel but, unfortunately my clients kept coming back saying it wasnt hard-wearing enough so I trained in L&P and havent really looked back since.
Hmmm, think its probably time to sell all those Calgel products blocking up my shelves :rolleyes:
Thanx for that Glo: i'd heard of Calgel and that it was organic but didnt know what was the diff. with Biosculpt. I'm sure at some point i'll be giving gel a go!!

Glorsclaws said:
Hiya Carole,
hey, glorsclaws, does calgel come in colours and do you need to convert to it for purchases ? :)

Hi

Calgel and biosculpture started out as the same company and then it was split so you will find the gels quite similar in make up. I use biosculpture and my clients love it as a natural overlay its excellant

Latest posts

Back