Bio Sculpture colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesfer

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have just brought the concise kit from bio and have my training booked for the end of may, but I was just wonder what the most popular colours are to get my collection started. I only want to get about 10 for now as I also do shellac and I am only adding bio at the request of a few clients that aren't really getting on too well with shellac and need extra strength.

Included in that 10 I will also need a French pink and white if you could advise which ones give the best result that would be great.

Thanks geeks

Much love :)

Although each Bio tech will have their own favourite colours, and obviously know which are most popular with their particular clients, I would recommend that you go for a variety of pinks, reds and darker colours such as browns and purples. I would avoid the more obsure colours for the time-being.

Popular colours include 10, Rose (French pink), 1 (French White), 60, 2009, 2019, 2031, 2016, 19 ... the list is endless to be honest.

With glitters becoming increasingly popular too, you could include some in your collection, although it is just as easy to apply any colour glitter you like with some clear gel, thereby saving you unnecessary expenditure.

You may also want to join the Bio Sculpture social group we have on the site, where you will find many other Bio related questions, answers, hints and tips:

Salon Geek - Bio Sculpture Techs

Hope that helps.

Pinks for me are very popular, but if you are doing Shellac I would think you might already know that. I would say you need to look at what has been popular with your Shellacs & try & buy Bio Gels to compliment your Shellac Shades..

Have you got a set of coloured nail stix yet ? If you this should be on your critical list....

Im aware that number 10 (pinotage which is a deep wine colour) is meant to be very popular but it just hasnt been with my clients (which find strange). So I feel its important that you review your own customers & go with their tastes... Remember Number 3 (polar white is only for Sculptures or for the rare clients who already have very strong nails) otherwise you would need to stick to french white number 1.
The new Princess Pink 128 is very beautiful so you may want that added to your collection. I dont see it appealing to the older lady but younger women will love it..

for me my popular colours are 19(red), strawberry french(light pink for french) or even some have it on its own, the new 130(bright pink) and 129(turquoise shimmer) have been popular, the older ladies like 109 pink,2012 midnight blue and everyone loves the 2002 coral for the summer,

bio do a list of their most popular colours you will be given at training the list xx

Popular pink is 2026 Pink Tiara

Latest posts

Back