Bio Sculpture Evo Gel feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I'm looking at the Evo gel - I've not had chance to trial it on my own natural nails but I have used the oxygenating base under my normal bio sculpture gels with the top coat and it's been fab. I've used the two colours I got in the sample pack over enhancements for two clients who wanted the colours and they were lovely to apply, great coverage - so no probs with this.

My question is for those who have used the whole Evo system on natural nails have your clients had 2/3 weeks wear?

I´ve ordered the EVO Set yesterday. So, no experience with it in time......

I´ve ordered the EVO Set yesterday. So, no experience with it in time......
Hi Katja, I have just seen your post and wondering if you recommend the bio sculpture Evo?
I currently use Jessica which I do really like but I keep thinking about the Evo for a change?
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Katja, I have just seen your post and wondering if you recommend the bio sculpture Evo?
I currently use Jessica which I do really like but I keep thinking about the Evo for a change?
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Katja hasn’t been back to Salon Geek since January of last year, so just as well you’ve created a new thread.

I use Evo and find it brilliant. The coverage is excellent, I love the brush! The base coat is the best as you can also repair with it and the top coat has great shine. Some clients need more strength so I add another base after the colour before the Top Coat.
You can use the base under Bio Sculpture Gel also and I only use the Evo Top Coat now with Bio.

Latest posts

Back