Bio Sculpture exam paper questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour Nailz

Reaction score
Hi, fellow Geeks,

I'm doing my exam papers and I'm stuck on a few questions and was wondering if you could help me please:

1) Give 7 reasons why gel will lift?

2) When a Client goes on holiday what advice would you give about?
a) Nail Varnish Remover / Dual Cleanser?

3) Why is it important that you use Bio Sculpture products only throughout the treatment?

4) Why do white spots appear after a soak off? What does this mean?

5) What does it mean if the gel appears cracked after a few days - what should you do?

6) When completing the gel application: (cured)
a) If the gel is bumpy what should you do?
b) if there is gel in the nail wall - what should you do?
c) if there is cured gel under the Free Edge what should you do?
d) why might the colour wipe away at the end?

7) is it possible to pick up staining from fabrics, newspapers and food? What should your clients do to correct this?

I appreciate all the help you an give me.

Thank you in advance xxxxx

The answers to every single one of those questions is in the manual, I promise.

I can answer all of the above but not in relation to boo sculpture and from what I've heard they are quite pernickety about their products so I would made sure you don't give generic answers x

Did you find your answers in your book Hun? X

I don't mean to sound harsh so please take what im going to say in the nicest tone of voice .... the point of the exam paper is to get you to research and learn about your product.

The answers are all in your training manual and I assume you are very new to nails because some of the ones you want answers to are basic fundamentals of nail care and service.

It is really in your own interests to research and learn because if someone just gives you the answers you won't take it in as well and enable yourself to learn about all the supporting knowledge and understanding that goes with the questions you are asking.

Have another look at your manual and digest what you are reading, if you still don't understand then you may need to speak to your trainer - that's what you're paying them for after all.

Why not also join the Bio Sculpture group on here? you will find lots of help and advice there x

Did you find your answers in your book Hun? X

Hi Hollydollymac, no I can't find the answers, I've read the manual so many times but can't seem to pick up the answers to these questions x

Hi Hollydollymac, no I can't find the answers, I've read the manual so many times but can't seem to pick up the answers to these questions x

I would contact your trainer asap for some help. We can't provide answers to questions for students here on salon geek ... it would not be ethical and it would not help anyone to learn. And can you just imagine how many would be asking?? :lol: We can only guide you in the right direction and you should be reading that manual from cover to cover as well as speaking to your trainer.

Check your aftercare sheets for at least one of the answers.

I had the odd one I was stuck on, but I sat & took notes through out the training incase it didnt sink in. & all the answers were there, or in the manual/aftercare sheets.

I agree with Geeg, contact your trainer im sure she will be happy to help.

😊 Xx

Perhaps put the manual down for a day
Hun, have a break and go back with fresh eyes- you will be amazed at what you find

Everyone's right really, you need to know this stuff inside out, it is quite basic stuff and if geeks answer the questions for you- will you really understand?

See what fresh eyes see in the manual, if all else fails go to your trainer or come back to sg xxxx

Latest posts

Back