Bio Sculpture feathers how to apply? X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angies nailz

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me in which order and how to apply bio sculpture feathers when I'm doin a colour ?? Xx

I apply them after Ive applied the colours & am putting the final Sealer Gel on. I then press the Feather onto the Sealer gel & Cure. Once this is done I put on S Gel to finish things off. Tip: Just ensure that the feather is cut to size too before curing. Fiddly but lovely end results.... x

So just to check once u cure the colour u would then put a coat of sealer gel then add the feather then cure that then add sel g to finish ? Once you've laid the feather onto the nail do u then just cut round it as close as u can thanks xx

I tried this with calgel but it took ages to try and get the feather to lay flat. I found it better to apply to a normal too cost and when tacky just kept pressing it to get flat. Not sure if you could apply gel to top after. Trial and error

I would definately have the feather trimmed prior to curing. I only say this because the feather ends were all up in the air & since they were all hard I couldnt get them to go back down. I tried filing them into submission but the look wasnt pretty.... Trimming them to size prior to curing works far better ....

Latest posts

Back