Bio Sculpture French application ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BROOPS100

Reaction score
Just wondering what you girls do when apply a French Look?

Do you apply base gel; (clear, Sculpting etc) followed by
Nail Plate pink (87 my choice)
French white x 1 or do you stick to your training & apply it x 2 ?

Do you apply the Nail Plate pink 87 to the entire nail or do you avoid the area to be frenched so as to eliminate the end result being too thick ????

The thickness of all these gels just seems to make the end result too thick so Id be interested in what works best for you 'Bio' experts out there :wink2:

Hiya

You might get better results posting this in the Biosculpture group, but here's my answer:

I use 1 x clear
2 x french white, but VERY VERY thin on each coat.. I actually find if I only use one coat, it tends to end up thicker as I try to overcompensate to get a good coverage with one coat.
then 1 x clear, then finish with your choice of finishing gel (s-gel, flexi or whatever).

I don't use pink with french on myself, just clear. I'm funny like that :)

Hi,
1 x clear gel
1 x pink
2 x thin White
1 x s gel
This is my preferred way now. I've tried 1 coat of White, but like the previous poster have found it looks thicker and blobby as i tend to do it thicker to create a solid White. I used to just do clear and White too,either looks great...depends on the client. Hope this helps. X

Same as above, but I only ever do one coat of French white :)

For clients with soft or weak nails I would also use 2 coats of clear gel to start :)

Same as above, but I only ever do one coat of French white :)

For clients with soft or weak nails I would also use 2 coats of clear gel to start :)

Oh dear if I were to do as youve said & add another clear base coat for those with weak nails they would end up looking even thicker with 6 coats - I just dont see how this can look nice :0

2 x clear gel
1 x pink
2 x thin White
1 x s gel

1 x clear
2 x white
1 x clear
top coat

1 x clear
1 x french pink
2 x white
1 x clear
top coat

Oh dear if I were to do as youve said & add another clear base coat for those with weak nails they would end up looking even thicker with 6 coats - I just dont see how this can look nice :0

2 x clear gel
1 x pink
2 x thin White
1 x s gel

Well I only ever do one coat of white so that's one coat less! :)
I've never felt the need to do two thin coats, feels like a waste of time? Xx

Latest posts

Back