Bio Sculpture - French White and Snow White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the difference between the above?? im running out of french white and have some snow white in my drawer(never been opened!) can i use this when i'm doing french??

also what other colours do you use when doing french apart from strawberry french? i am constantly doing french at the min and just wondered if i could give a variation?

Snow White is not as vivid as French White, but either can be used.

I like to use Rose for the pink.

afternoon hun, i also use the french blanc 66 as my sister dose not like the really white look, this is more a creamy white a bit more natural looking and use with sweet candy breath no 2065 more a pale matt pink xx

thanks noodle and lila,

im going to try snow white on a tip and see what it looks like, i have 2003 nude so may try that also, just cant believe how quickly i am going through pots at the moment!

just had a play!!

i quite like the snow white, bit thicker in consistency but goes on nice and is a nice white,

tried 2003 and 126 for pink/nude, not sure, will have to find a guinea pig to try them out on, i never think its quite the same on a pop

I no dont think you can ever get a true colour until there on your nails! need to still find a guinea pig for princess, mind doing it on Ellie (daughter)for holidays next week. x

I no dont think you can ever get a true colour until there on your nails! need to still find a guinea pig for princess, mind doing it on Ellie (daughter)for holidays next week. x

lila let me know what princess is like!!when i put my order in i may get it x

This is the princess, can't see sparkle that well will upload another x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339607411.701966.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339607411.701966.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 530
Not great! I will post pic on toes next week hun, i did ask on here before I bought and was told most popular colour and nice to apply x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339607741.360280.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339607741.360280.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 259
i thought it was alot paler than that??can you describe the colour??

hi i am going to do a bio sculpture course soon,just wondered how much are each pot to buy? i am going to go mobile so do you have to have a minimum spend to order and do they mail direct to you?:D

hi i am going to do a bio sculpture course soon,just wondered how much are each pot to buy? i am going to go mobile so do you have to have a minimum spend to order and do they mail direct to you?:D

Trade prices are not allowed to be posted on Salon Geek, so it's best to ask your educator when you attend your course.

I'm not sure if a minimum spend is imposed when placing online orders, but they will always be sent to you direct provided Bio Sculpture have your details of course.

ok thanks for reply!

can anyone tell me the difference between the above?? im running out of french white and have some snow white in my drawer(never been opened!) can i use this when i'm doing french??

also what other colours do you use when doing french apart from strawberry french? i am constantly doing french at the min and just wondered if i could give a variation?

Snow White (No.3) is used for hard firm nails, sculptures and tips and is not suitable for soft flexible nails or long natural nails.

It is a slightly brighter white and only one layer is required but you have to apply it thicker with very little pressure on the brush.

It is firmer in texture and not as flexible.

I only use it on toes.

I use Catalina Sunset, Bahama Beach (now withdrawn) and Lilac Lagoon (now withdrawn).

I have one client who likes to have french over very dramatic colours like the Polar Blue and Hot Chocolate.

thank you, am going to look into stocking more french colours as seems thats all anyone wants at the minute!!then i wont run out so quick!

thank you, am going to look into stocking more french colours as seems thats all anyone wants at the minute!!then i wont run out so quick!

I just posted a pic on my page I done yesterday with the French blanc x x

they look really nice hun, i like the colour xx

they look really nice hun, i like the colour xx

Thanks Hun it was my sis she is complete opposite to me, I love bling she loves the natural look :) x

Latest posts

Back