Bio Sculpture Gel chipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hiya Just wanted to see if anyone could help , I done my nails with bio a week ago and three of my nails have lifted and chipped on one of the corners. I have only just done the training a week ago so it was my first set.

I am doing someone's nails with the bio gel tomorrow morning and don't want them to have the same problem. Do you know what it could be that caused this? It's seems to be just the corners of the nails so maybe I didn't cap the nails properly? Or could the thickness of the product make a difference? I didn't apply it that thick as I don't really like the thicker look but does this effect them- do they last better if they are thicker? I done #19 pillar Box red and if there is a little bit of dirt under the nails it shows through so have i done it too thin?

Or is it because I didn't put base coat right on the edge of the nails ( as I was told to leave a gap for the base coat- not sure if it's just around the cuticle to leave a gap or the sides too?)

The nails I'm doing tomorrow will be to bring for my assessment so I want to try do my best so would really appreciate if anyone could help.

Latest posts

Back