Bio Sculpture gel lifting in the centre of the nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jflan

Reaction score
Please help, I have been a bio sculpture nail tech for over 14 years and have noticed recently that a few of my clients are having problems with air pockets in the centre of the nail when I buff off the colour layers. I am using the most recent uv/led lamps and haven't changed anything with the prep or application, it's taking me longer to prep clients nails and I'm at my wits end, it's costing me more as it's taking me longer to do a set of nails than it should. ☹️

Are you applying too much exec base? Just thinking if it's in the centre of the nail could just be a little too much. I can't say I'm having any probs and I use led delux lamp X

Are you applying too much exec base? Just thinking if it's in the centre of the nail could just be a little too much. I can't say I'm having any probs and I use led delux lamp X
I don't use the exec base, wasn't trained with it. I'm using the same lamps as you are.

I don't use the exec base, wasn't trained with it. I'm using the same lamps as you are.

I know they teach differently now, even to how I was tight nearly 8 years ago by bio, I attended a free class they provided for bio techs to update to the new way of applying to go with the led and newly named led gels, maybe give them a call and they'll be able to advise you further.

I know they teach differently now, even to how I was tight nearly 8 years ago by bio, I attended a free class they provided for bio techs to update to the new way of applying to go with the led and newly named led gels, maybe give them a call and they'll be able to advise you further.
Thanks, I'll give them a call and see what they say.

Latest posts

Back